This isn’t the OTA you were waiting for……

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

Just had this. I love the wording…..

IMG_2797.jpeg

Seems to have added a pointless app called Software info, which just displays the disappointment that I’m still on v3.0.
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130

RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Yes indeed.... :-D :-D Here's an update but its not what you were waiting for... so we better just make sure you know in the release notes....
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Videojedi, I got all excited today when this popped up on mine. As you say, disappointed. :?
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
ledneb

Post by ledneb »

I'm glad they at least said in the release notes 😄 I was hoping to have my "infotainment online stuck in pending" issue solved!
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

My car is currently sat on the drive doing a ‘55 minute’ system update. Will report back when finished.

IMG_2992.jpeg

Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Surely it should ask first before starting?

You may have a hospital appointment or need to set off to work?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

The first message did indeed alert me to an available update. I completed my journey and then pressed the update button.
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

All done.... disappointed still on v3.0

Difficult to say what else changed. Had a few errors from dynamic cornering lights and interior lights, which have now cleared..
Pict

Post by Pict »

Ken3966 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:54 am Surely it should ask first before starting?

You may have a hospital appointment or need to set off to work?
It does.

In the notification messages before you install it warns that the update will take 55 minutes and during this time you will not be able to drive the car. It also advises that certain settings will be reset and other items are disabled until you put the car in "Ready" mode. Also it informs that the software version will not change

You then have the option to install or postpone.

I was collecting grandchildren from school at the time so delayed it until I got home
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post