Misc Questions

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
fire_in_ldn

Post by fire_in_ldn »

Hi All,

I finally (4 months after taking delivery) found the time to sit in the car and read the manual and setup all my profiles/favourites. There are a few things I still can't work out that I'm hoping you can help with:

1. Is it possible to rename phones in the Mobile Device menu? My wife and I both have iPhones so we currently just show up as iPhone(2) and iPhone(3). Be nice to have our names. If not it would be nice if it at least started at 1!

2. On the same note, one of the features we use most is changing the phone being used for CarPlay through the settings menu. I can't find away to put that 'mobile devices' screen into the favourite/control centre areas. Is it possible to customise these links or do we have to use the options Skoda supplies?

3. I've setup my user profile on MySkoda. I've seen mention on here of linking your user profile with saved seat/mirror position settings, and also linking to a Car Key so the seat moves when you unlock the car. Can't see how to link all these things they just seem to exist separately for me at the moment. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!
Ordered: Sept 2021 | Collected: Apr 2023 | 80 | Race Blue | ecoSuite | 19" Wheels | MAXX Package (free upgrade) | Transport Package | Sunroof

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post