with my Enyaq from Italy to London

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Valerio73

Post by Valerio73 »

Hi, just a couple of weeks ago I have spent ten days in your faboulous country visiting Dover, Canterbury, Seven Sisters, Brighton, Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Gloucester, Windsor and finally 3 days in London. Not fllyng with Ryanair but with my Enyaq 60 ! Trough Eurotunnel Le Shuttle. Fantastic Journey and lovely places to visit. if you want to see some photos (sorry the post is in Italian) you can find a complete report at https://www.forumelettrico.it/forum/fan ... 33184.html
I hope to drive again in UK in the future with my Enyaq !
bye Valerio

20230809_101533.jpg

GPY

Post by GPY »

We have just returned from northern Tuscany a couple of weeks ago. This was in our Enyaq 80. Anybody who is considering this but a little worried don’t be. We traveled through France and into Italy via the Mont Blanc tunnel and it was close to seamless. We mainly used Ionity with two Tesla stops and only had to wait to charge once. The charging stops coincided with lunch/toilet breaks and most times the car was charged before we were ready to leave. I can recommend the Ionity at Cavaglia in northern Italy. Fab meal of swordfish overlooking the 8th green at a very nice golf club!
So, if your thinking of taking your Enyaq to Italy, go for it!
We’d love to drive to Spain but the infrastructure doesn’t look anything like as good. Any advice on experiences driving in Spain, especially the north, would be appreciated.
Ordered Oct 21 IV 80 energy blue, loft interior, heat pump, climate pack, convenience pack, retractable tow bar

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post