Delayed charge & connectivity

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ITDEnyaq

Post by ITDEnyaq »

So new owner here, 2 weeks with the Enyaq...

Week 1 charged lovely with my Zappi (also have an MG ZS that plays nicely with the same Zappi), overnight got the full 7kwh speed. This was using the Zappi inbuilt timer, ignoring anything in the Enyaq.

Week 2 is a different ball game, which started after I took the car out of private mode. Since then, the car instantly goes to "charge delayed" which remains indefinitely. To get around this I've turned on the car timer to match the Zappi timer (the good old Octopus Go 12.30 switch on 😂) which now works to a point - it'll draw for about an hour then halves the speed to between 3 and 3.5, meaning I'm often short in the mornings.

As a side note, the app refuses to sync (on either Android or iPhone) and just says the car has no features. So it's like the car isn't syncing somewhere and this might be affecting it. The car now refuses to go back into private mode to see if this fixes it.

Similar issues with solar charging too - week 1 perfect, week 2 it might run for an hour or two then delayed charging gets reported by the Zappi.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post