My new Enyaq - already issues

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

Are you looking at the 5186.89 figure? I’m pretty sure that’s the total amount of charge that the car has had since new. Less than 5% of that was DC which is better than mine and I don’t DC charge much.

The 54 days left idle and fully charged sound less ideal on the face of it.

I think the “battery capacity in %” is ideally what you want but that isn’t listed.

I don’t think you have enough info there to determine if you have any battery degradation or not. If you were basing your assumptions of this plus what your guessometer is saying then you may be worryingly unduly.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22

gamegenie

Post by gamegenie »

Thanks, that's kind of reassuring @Ouvavou. I'm going run it a bit longer and see what the range is like. Thanks again everyone for your comments!
Enyaq 60|Ecosuite |Panoramic sunroof|Assisted Driver package plus|Climate package plus|Comfort set package basic|Convenience package plus|Drive sport package basic|Family package basic|Infotainment package plus|Light and view package|Parking package basic

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post