Model Year 2024 Details

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Phlash

Post by Phlash »

Some resourses for those of us looking forward to the model year 2024 Enyaq.

Speicher electrified YouTube

This guy is super detailed which is great, if you like the level of detail! (I do!)

German Enyaq configurator

There is also a German language forum that will remain nameles with a 900 page thread regarding the new MY24!

Currently wanting to go for a Arctic Silver, Sportline Plus, Maxx, pano roof, transport pack (Thanks @CrowSysE243) and undecided on the Heap Pump.

Refreshing the UK site until it goes live! :D

Phlash

Post by Phlash »

Screenshot 2023-09-29 101211.jpg

I like the new button for the Park assist!
Phlash

Post by Phlash »

Screenshot 2023-09-29 103626.jpg

The cockpit display has had a revamp!
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

They could update that onto existing display? It’s just a lcd screen so it displays what is sent to it.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Dav00

Post by Dav00 »

Great work as usual by Speicher electrified.
Inconsistent and definitely not exciting UI/UX revamp, some powertrain upgrades that make sense but delivering close to zero benefits in real life, various things suggesting that all the problems behind the VAG/Cariad scenes persist and MY24 is nowhere near being competitive with other cars with comparable size, specs and price. In fact, they are not even catching up with competition - let alone delivering something more advanced.
But, wow, with L&K you can have seat cooling :|
It's all disappointing.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post