Folding rear seats - How to add them to an order?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
samwise

Post by samwise »

Hello! I'm new to the forum. Looking to get the iV80, adding the Plus pack and sunroof (as that is extra!).

The kids are keen on having folding tables in the rear seats and whilst I have seen photos of these and a past post on here suggested they came with the Plus pack, I can't find any details on the Skoda website. I'll be placing the order via a salary sacrifice scheme so I need to be very specific on features as they do the order for me.

So any help with how to add these two bits of plastic would be much appreciated!

Oh and any suggestions for features to add, or perhaps are not worth it would be helpful also :)

RichR

Post by RichR »

The seat back tables used to be in the Family Pack (back when we had lots of packs to choose from rather than just 'Plus' and 'Max'). It is possible that they got dropped at some point in the last four years since the Enyaq was released though if you can't see them in the brochure options list. There were quite a few supply chain issues in 2021 with the Family Pack leading to big delays - and as a result some things (eg the blankets) got removed.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Andy1832

Post by Andy1832 »

Don’t see the folding tray tables listed in any of the three packages available so looks like they have been removed as an option but may be standard on the higher spec models. I had them on previous Tiguan and they do look fairly standard across VW Group so wondering if the fixing points are still there behind the seat back trim in which case parts may be available although I guess expensive, but could be sourced from a vehicle dismantler. As a lower cost option there are aftermarket rear seat folding trays - check out eBay where a few genuine VW trays are listed but costing north of £100!
iV 80 Loft Energy Blue Pan Roof and Drive package basic

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post