MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Still working for me (via WiFi, Android 5.0.2).
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Tried via WiFi and 5G no luck just get the "we are working on a solution to this problem blah blah" any time intry to re add the vehicle.

App 5.0.2 also
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

BioHzrd wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:41 pm Tried via WiFi and 5G no luck just get the "we are working on a solution to this problem blah blah" any time intry to re add the vehicle.

App 5.0.2 also
Its a regular occurrence, just have to wait it out. My Volkswagen Connect app is down also.
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Westy

Post by Westy »

5.0.2?

Android version?

IOS is 4.4.1 I think? And yes my cars awol from the garage- 50p in the meter for the server again
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey
Climate Pack, Assisted Drive, 125Kw

Replacing a Passat GTE Estate
RichR

Post by RichR »

Mine is working for battery/charge monitoring and control but not climate control. So slightly different from the usual.
But I don’t actually need either at the moment so don’t really care 🙂
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
RichR

Post by RichR »

And now 10 minutes later it’s all working fine. Seriously when people say ‘just leave it a bit’ - we are basing this on experience and many reports on here and the other Enyaq (and VW) forums.

There is almost always nothing wrong with your phone, car or network connection. It’s just that the servers are overloaded at that point in time.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:38 pm And now 10 minutes later it’s all working fine. Seriously when people say ‘just leave it a bit’ - we are basing this on experience and many reports on here and the other Enyaq (and VW) forums.

There is almost always nothing wrong with your phone, car or network connection. It’s just that the servers are overloaded at that point in time.

👍 absolutely. And no need to re-register the car again because in my experience, it always comes back in the end.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Not sure what the heck, but app complains no internet access to the car. It is probably in sleep mode, and app tries the connection for a few seconds... Not sure how it works, and why it does not sync, but would suppose the app should either wait for up to 3 minutes (recall there is a message it might take up to 3 mins for some function) or then just update the request to the server and wait for syncing the car (and send notification once completed). How the heck does it work on a Tesla that it does all without any delays? (Or does it?)
Getting this when trying to set the departure schedule.

Screenshot_20220103-211302.jpg

RichR

Post by RichR »

Teslas (until the very latest with the new battery) do not go into deep sleep. They rely on powering down most of the car, but keeping some modules always on. On the latest battery they advise turning off sentry mode when the car is in a secure location so it can go into a proper low power deep sleep. They also advocate charging the new battery to 100% rather than 80% once a week - different chemistry means different regime.

As above though, chances are the car does have internet access but Skodas servers aren’t accepting its connection.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Mines all working 100% again. So is the VW connect app, although that came back on an hour earlier.

As Goaty says, no need to re-register or anything just let it do it automatically.

Think Skoda need to increase their servers to prevent these blackouts
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post