MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Drumingtopbanana

Post by Drumingtopbanana »

Nunfa1 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:44 pm The bars next to the battery are for the phone that is connected, not the car sim.
My car connects to my home Wi-fi as the mobile signal is shocking where I live. I have also had to delete the app a couple of times and install again as I also got the problem you are experiencing.
Touch wood it’s been ok for the past month

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Nunfa1 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:44 pm The bars next to the battery are for the phone that is connected, not the car sim.
I don't think you are correct unless you are talking of the display on your phone. Checking the more extensive ID.4 manual (same Software for the hardware) reveals the following when in on-line mode (globe displayed)
The following happens in this mode:
— All We Connect Start services can transmit and receive data depending on their settings in the user account.
— Users can access the positioning data of the vehicle via the We Connect portal or We Connect ID app.
— The eSIM card is activated.
— Data transmission is possible for all vehicle functions that require an online connection.
Signal strength display of the eSIM is available
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

Perchede wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:30 am
I don't think you are correct unless you are talking of the display on your phone. Checking the more extensive ID.4 manual (same Software for the hardware) reveals the following when in on-line mode (globe displayed)
The following happens in this mode:
— All We Connect Start services can transmit and receive data depending on their settings in the user account.
— Users can access the positioning data of the vehicle via the We Connect portal or We Connect ID app.
— The eSIM card is activated.
— Data transmission is possible for all vehicle functions that require an online connection.
This is displayed next to globe icon, not the battery icon.
Iang

Post by Iang »

The app for the Enyaq is extremely basic. Incredible when it is better on older model Skodas.
When I have complained to Skoda they really have no response other than “wait for an update”. Maybe if enough people email Skoda head office they might actually listen.
Incredibly annoying and frustrating to have a rubbish app for an otherwise really good car.
Iang

Post by Iang »

I have had all of these problems from the beginning and no one seems to have an answer other than wait for the software update. It's incredibly frustrating that the MySkoda app says that everything is available and yet the Ocatvia appears to have full functionality and yet the Enyaq does not.

Having watched Jens Kosyna and a colleague on Youtube advising on how to pre heat the battery for maximising winter range I found the app does not work. It just comes up with an Important Warning that smart schedules do not work. Not sure why it should be a warning.

Herbert Diess has spoken to Dirk Hilgenberg, the new head of software with this link: https://www.volkswagenag.com/en/news/st ... nberg.html

Great that it states "“Software competence is the only way forward". Perhaps emails to Jens Kosyna and Dirk Hilgenberg @skoda-auto.cz asking when they are going to deliver might speed things up.

I have owned my Enyaq for 6 months and in most respects the car has been great. The software is unfortunately more than 5 years behind the curve.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

These are the bars you have been looking for

B900A25E-68F0-494D-B0E6-BFE4B1A22059.jpeg

I haven’t seen them for well over a week but they are back now
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Anyone having issues with the app this evening ? Just cleared app data (android) a d now can't re add the car with the vin.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Working fine for me.
Try logging out of the app and back in.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

This issue seems to be the usual servers too busy one. Don’t do anything with your phone or car. The problem isn’t there. Just wait 15 minutes and try again.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Servers are all down or busy again. I cant even log in via my Home Assistant software.

Even the UK Skoda website says its its Portal is down for maintenance !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post