MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Magically it has sorted its self, what a pain in the arse !

I've got the car connected to my homes WiFi they should allow you to use that to communicate with the car when available instead of relying on LTE connection.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

RichR

Post by RichR »

Like I and others have said several times in this thread:

It’s not the car’s connection to the internet. It’s not your phone’s connection to the internet. It’s not the app. It’s not the Infotainment system. It’s the servers the car connects to struggling with the load.

So yes, just leave it a bit and try again later.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

RichR wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:42 pm Teslas (until the very latest with the new battery) do not go into deep sleep. They rely on powering down most of the car, but keeping some modules always on. On the latest battery they advise turning off sentry mode when the car is in a secure location so it can go into a proper low power deep sleep. They also advocate charging the new battery to 100% rather than 80% once a week - different chemistry means different regime.

As above though, chances are the car does have internet access but Skodas servers aren’t accepting its connection.
Yepp, I would argue that having the mobile connection without much data transfer active all the time does not consume that much battery. Tesla sentry mode of course uses a lot of processing power with cameras active all the time, probably quite a bit more power hungry solution that just to have the network connection on the car's mobile. As suppose it all runs on the 12V battery the charge level does not impact on this. Maybe Tesla has some connections between the 12V and the high voltage battery pack sharing some of these loads, not sure.
Alzinho

Post by Alzinho »

The app continues to by sh*te!
Haven't been able to connect for over a week now. Tried all the usual off/on, delete/install tricks - nowt.
desholly

Post by desholly »

Has anyone had the same issue turning on the back seat heating behind the driver-side and was unable to turn it off at any stage unless I turn the car off, tried going into the information screen but the padlock was on lockdown I was unable to change it from that anyone has any idea.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Not sure if this makes any sense at all but what I have noticed in the last few weeks is that the app doesn’t work at home but whenever I am out and about it works every single time

I really don’t believe it’s a coincidence it is absolutely every time over the last few weeks

Daz
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
orrery

Post by orrery »

Is the car's coverage poor where you live?
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

I don’t actually know I had never thought to check

It should be connected to my home Wi-Fi though

I’m away with work for a few days I’ll have to check it when I’m home
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

DazF05 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:55 pm Not sure if this makes any sense at all but what I have noticed in the last few weeks is that the app doesn’t work at home but whenever I am out and about it works every single time

I really don’t believe it’s a coincidence it is absolutely every time over the last few weeks

Daz
Signal ? Mine works so much better on the Android 5.0.2 version.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

Is anybody else's Enyaq still currently having problems connecting to Online mode? Mine has now been off for a week, which is a bit of a pain not being able to check charging or to pre-heat in this weather?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post