MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Indeed - If you login to https://www.skoda-connect.com/
you will see your car and data. The app logs in to here.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

Goaty wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:31 am
Nunfa1 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:29 am
desholly wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:19 am Hi is anyone having issues with their app? mine has been down for over 24 hrs
Mine has lost all car data. Have reinstalled the app, deleted the car and started again. Now just get an error after I enter the VIN.
Have emailed Skoda, will update when I get a reply.

From previous experiences (after an outage), the car data does seem to return by itself, so you shouldn’t need to re-input everything, even when the car seems to have disappeared from the ‘garage’.
I've had outages before when the app can't connect. This is the first time it's actually said it can't load the car data and to download it again. Been like it for 3 days now.
desholly

Post by desholly »

ok thanks i shall wait and see
AMurd64

Post by AMurd64 »

Good evening all. First ask in this forum. But is anyone also experiencing the car not being able to determine its online status?
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

Mine started working again last night but because I had deleted the car from the app I had to reconnect to the car and scan a new code. All working fine again now.
AMurd64

Post by AMurd64 »

Both app and online came back overnight.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

MySkoda app upgraded to v5.0.0 a few days ago.

I did not experience the outage/disconnection issues others mentioned, but have a different query. The iPhone screenshots on the App Store clearly shows a Doors and Lights section indicating whether car is locked or not (among other things). The app on my phone does not have a Doors and Lights section, only 1. Battery Charging, 2. Climate Control and 3. Departure Planner. Why don't I have a Doors and Lights section, or better yet, how do I activate this section?

Screenshot 2022-01-24 120257.png

Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Because the screenshot is not of the actual application, just a mockup :)

I suspect they'll add these features at some point (to bring it into line with the functions on other Skoda models), but at the moment all we've got is charging and climate control.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Phew, I was about to make a comment that I didn't have that screenshot then I had to stop myself complaining when I read the above :shock: :lol:
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
orrery

Post by orrery »

So, if that isn't the screen - where are the door locking controls?

I don't have a box like that, and I don't have controls anywhere else in the app (that I can find).
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post