MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

orrery wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:57 am So, if that isn't the screen - where are the door locking controls?

I don't have a box like that, and I don't have controls anywhere else in the app (that I can find).
It's not that the actual app has this function (door locking) and is somewhere else in the UI. It's not there at all, for now. At some future point it will probably be added.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

The app has this function but it has not yet been implemented for the Enyaq.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Janton

Post by Janton »

Apple store question and answer related to My Skoda app. Lets see if current Skoda Enyaq owners will get this enchanced option to control doors and windows.

Skoda Enyaq doors and lights function
ti

H.
You are marketing My Skoda app with
Skoda Enyaq IV with doors and lights
-function. When Enyag owners does get
this function into real world?
Kehittäjän vastaus
13 t sitten
Hello, the services for Enyaq iV are
gradually being developed on a completely
new platform. Therefore, the main charging
and climate control services have been
developed first. We are currently working
hard to deliver additional services for future
models. Unfortunately, at this stage, we
cannot guarantee the availability of
additional services for vehicles already in
production. Your MySKODA App Team
Janton

Post by Janton »

Somebody willing to post above to Skoda headqueters? If many of us will write to Skoda we could have a chance to get those options to control doors, windows, lights and horns.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I have seen exactly the same response in other countries forums, It is the standard Skoda response for all models.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

Does anyone else get the error when selecting the departure planning section?

I don’t understand how they can produce a really good car but such an awful app. It’s disgraceful.
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
orrery

Post by orrery »

videojedi wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:46 am Does anyone else get the error when selecting the departure planning section?

I don’t understand how they can produce a really good car but such an awful app. It’s disgraceful.

I don't think that the app is to blame. I suspect that the server and overloaded comms is to blame.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
idk

Post by idk »

videojedi wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:46 am Does anyone else get the error when selecting the departure planning section?

This function has never worked for me and now it won't even recognise that I've plugged the charger in or reflect the battery status - the app really is a waste of space on my phone just now :evil:
omnithos

Post by omnithos »

GavinT wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:22 pm MySkoda app upgraded to v5.0.0 a few days ago.

I did not experience the outage/disconnection issues others mentioned, but have a different query. The iPhone screenshots on the App Store clearly shows a Doors and Lights section indicating whether car is locked or not (among other things). The app on my phone does not have a Doors and Lights section, only 1. Battery Charging, 2. Climate Control and 3. Departure Planner. Why don't I have a Doors and Lights section, or better yet, how do I activate this section?

Screenshot 2022-01-24 120257.png
Encountered bunch of the problems mentioned in this thread while setting the new Enyaq up earlier, frustrating to hear there's just been a major-number update!

edit: Just saw major update to car software likely coming in Feb (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=855), perhaps MySkoda functionality will improve... or at least bugs will be different ones haha
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

idk wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:30 pm

This function has never worked for me and now it won't even recognise that I've plugged the charger in or reflect the battery status - the app really is a waste of space on my phone just now :evil:
Strange that.

I've never had a problem with the App regarding departure planning, battery status or cabin preheating. These have always worked faultlessly since the day I owned it - oh except a couple of times when Cubic Telecom were patching the Skoda servers and the whole network was down for a few hours. Seems they do this quite often in some areas !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post