MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
enfredde

Post by enfredde »

Hi, The MySkoda app for my previous car (Superb 2019) showed driving data, status of doors and windows and much more.

My new Enyaq shows almost nothing in the app.
Just info about the battery and some controls for ventilation (BETA).

I am verified at skoda with ID, so I should be able to e.g. open / close doors and much more.

Can you see everything in your MySkoda apps?
If so, what can you do?

Caveman

Post by Caveman »

Same as you , it is a pretty basic app.

All I can do is to check the status, and then start the heatpump / aircon remotely. I was hoping for a bit more, so maybe it will come with future updates. I have to connect to the charger to schedule that - or set the times from within the car. Pretty disappointed, but hopefully will improve functionality overtime.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I raised a ticket with Skoda app support in English which got passed to local support in France. Will post what they respond. Asked where was the parking assist described on Skoda Storyboard and why cannot I change charging settings.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

See this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=222&hilit=park+assist
The general consensus is that it's not out yet, despite the press pack, storyboard, and TV ads. It may come later, but it's unclear if this will cost more or be a free upgrade for those with parking package basic or plus.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Perchede wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:41 pm I raised a ticket with Skoda app support in English which got passed to local support in France. Will post what they respond. Asked where was the parking assist described on Skoda Storyboard and why cannot I change charging settings.
See this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=222&hilit=park+assist
The general consensus is that it's not out yet, despite the press pack, storyboard, and TV ads. It may come later, but it's unclear if this will cost more or be a free upgrade for those with parking package basic or plus.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Janton

Post by Janton »

Any news about the app update which brings doors and window control to the myskoda -app ?
Kevin O

Post by Kevin O »

I can’t even connect the My Skoda app. I’ve set it up on the phone, then it says go to Menu ~ Settings ~ Skoda connect but Skoda connect is nowhere to be seen. Then I get a message on the screen saying “unable to connect”. The app says 28% battery when the car is fully charged! Spoken to three Skoda main dealers, including the fleet guys. No-one can help. I’ve had the car less than 3 weeks.

AE67567B-5B1C-4A2B-BAEB-AB471CA72CFA.jpeg

51C1FE96-9AB7-4BA9-A078-327B96E09D04.jpeg

D01730F7-EC0E-470C-9142-47E1D36B31E3.jpeg

Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

The car doesn't have a phone signal, next to the globe is where this would appear. Are you in private mode?
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Nunfa1 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:56 pm The car doesn't have a phone signal, next to the globe is where this would appear. Are you in private mode?
It does in the previous picture. I think it needs to complete loading the status first, even if it can't.
Does the Enyaq have a WiFi connection to the Home WiFi?
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

The bars next to the battery are for the phone that is connected, not the car sim.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post