Inquiring About Škoda Discount for Police

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Yakin

Post by Yakin »

I'm considering getting a new Škoda , and I've heard some dealers offer discounts for police professionals. Can anyone provide details on these discounts, which Skoda models are covered, and how to access these savings? Any first-hand knowledge or advice on this would be incredibly helpful.
Last edited by Yakin on Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

You join the 'Blue light card' scheme and order through motorfinity

Screenshot_20231107-154141.png

brillscreen

Post by brillscreen »

Hey mate, https://www.motorsourcegroup.com/ got recommended to me by a few of the boys when I started as a police officer a few years ago, i got stationed miles away from where i live so needed a car and they sorted me out with a great discount for my skoda at the time. I know somebody who used them a few weeks so they are still doing it and had a good selection at the time.
Smackdown

Post by Smackdown »

Did you go with any of these in the end Yakin?, I am in a similar situation and saw this post. Did you end up getting your car in the end, it is coming up to Christmas and things are tight, and my motor is on the blink, I want a deal on a new skoda and also work in the police so a discount would help me out a lot, so be interested to know how it went?
Yakin

Post by Yakin »

Hey Smackdown, I recently purchased my first car through Motor Source Group and I must say, the service was good. Thanks for the recommendation Brillscreen, I found a Skoda Kamiq at great price, it's great to know that there are people in our country who appreciate and support the police force. They kept me informed with regular updates on the car's build and shipping progress. Additionally, the car was delivered to my front door right on schedule, which was especially convenient for me with two kids and a hectic lifestyle. Based on my personal experience, I would definitely recommend them.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post