Delivery delay

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Wombleyaq

Post by Wombleyaq »

Just got a call from my dealer to say they're expecting my vehicle to arrive any day now...but are waiting for a software update to be made available in late June before Skoda will allow it to be registered.

So looks like it'll be sat at the dealers a month before I get it!
Enyaq iV 80 Loft

Caveman

Post by Caveman »

Any idea what the update is all about?

These have OTA capability, so surely they can just do that and give you your car now?
Wombleyaq

Post by Wombleyaq »

No, I didn't get any more info than that...might be related to the bugs ID.3 and ID.4 owners have reported? Maybe they want to resolve them with an update before letting them out the door?
Enyaq iV 80 Loft
garden ohm

Post by garden ohm »

My car has been sitting at Sheerness for about a week now - the cars the Dealer ordered have been there even longer.
The Dealer has asked Skoda UK what is going on and has been told nothing.
I rang Skoda UK and was told ....."the Enyaq has not been released in the UK yet"
Hello......... Earth to Milton Keynes! If you had told me this when I ordered, I could be driving an ID4 now.

There are now many happy Enyaq owners in Europe - so software does not seem a valid reason - and if it were, an OTA or dealer fix would suffice.
grump01

Post by grump01 »

Same for me. Dealer will have a demo car on the road on 14th June but they are not allowed to register mine until 5th July - no real reason was given other than it was a Skoda instruction. I've not been told where my car is but it was built w/c 10th May.

Sent a complaint to Skoda earlier this week. No reply yet.

Grump
Wombleyaq

Post by Wombleyaq »

Be interested to hear what they say... Maybe they'll throw in a spare umbrella or ice scraper for the inconvenience!
Enyaq iV 80 Loft
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Pure speculation on my part, but maybe they've picked up on something affecting RHD versions (maybe with lane control or something else specific to driving on the left, as we do in the UK&I)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

Have you received any updates on what the delay is?
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.
Wombleyaq

Post by Wombleyaq »

No, my dealer is on hols this week. Someone on the SpeakEV forum said they'd got theirs after all and my dealer promised an update next week when he's back...
Enyaq iV 80 Loft
gavinrobinson35

Post by gavinrobinson35 »

Anyone else ordered via Lex Autolease by any chance? Updates from them have been nonexistent since May when my order was placed

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post