Service history where?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
andyspiers

Post by andyspiers »

I guess if all else fails, you can just ask a dealer to print you out a service history ...

Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Was reading this thread whilst waiting at my local Skoda dealer this morning whilst my Enyaq was undergoing its 2 year service. So decided to ask service reception about digital service records. Was advised that the service record is uploaded to the App but this takes 24 hours - at present I just have the vehicle health data available - additionally my local dealer (Hendy Poole) provides a comprehensive print out of the whole service, but apparently not all dealers do so. Worryingly next inspection showed 760 days but has reverted to 0 days in the App.

Advised the door puddle lights need replacing - they looked OK to me - this will be third set, so only lasting 12 months. Dealer said it is a common problem, so why doesn’t Skoda fix it!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I just had my first service too - DM Keith in York gave me a printout of the Service History and said if I lose it to just email them and they’ll reply with a fresh copy.

So it seems some dealerships are more helpful than others in this regard.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post