Skoda Enyaq Order Process

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Woodhead

Post by Woodhead »

Hi all

So I visited my local dealer on the 11th November and placed an order for an 85 Edition. They asked all the questions, took my details, finances et cetera and placed the order. They advised under Skodas new process https://www.skoda.co.uk/buy/ev-buying-changes Škoda would be in contact to confirm and take me through the order process.

It took until the 23rd to get a generic ‘your order has now been accepted’. And nothing else - no emails letters or phone calls. It’s now the 29th.

Either I’m not getting the correct customer journey here - or this new process is so light touch it’s atrocious. I’ve recorded a complaint today as I’m convinced it’s the former and either I, the dealer or Škoda have done something wrong.

Has anyone else placed an order since they changed the process and what has your experience been?

Thanks
Ordered 11/11/2023
Enyaq 85 Edition - Loft - Advanced package - Racing Blue
Estimated production Feb 24, delivery late Mar 24
Confirmed build week 08 …. Delivery on track…
At dealership - Collection 23rd March

Martin26

Post by Martin26 »

The new process specifically says your order confirmation email will take up to 10 working days, so you received yours within the timescale quoted.

Out of interest what additional communication or information were you expecting that you have not received?
Woodhead

Post by Woodhead »

Call me naive but I thought I’d walk out to a ‘welcome to Škoda uk’ email telling me what to expect & not to have to wait 12 days for an order confirmation number which seems pretty automated.

I commit to spending £45k+ , I don’t pay a deposit and I don’t hear from the company for 2 weeks. Even if that is the correct process I still think it’s poor and should be reviewed.
Ordered 11/11/2023
Enyaq 85 Edition - Loft - Advanced package - Racing Blue
Estimated production Feb 24, delivery late Mar 24
Confirmed build week 08 …. Delivery on track…
At dealership - Collection 23rd March
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Too much profit lost and too many problems the dealers can’t/won’t take onboard - the vicious circle of lack of training and knowledge transfer, availability of parts?
Wonder if that’s the reason…?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post