Speicher elektrisiert - Comparison between Skoda ENYAQ model year 22 and 24 with focus on software and my opinion [EN]

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dav00

Post by Dav00 »

TheDufster

Post by TheDufster »

Very well presented and informative video, and although I've yet to test drive one, this has moved the Enyaq down my on my shortlist. Not because of the car, but because of the opinions on Skoda.

L&K? Where is it? It can't be ordered on the Skoda UK website. Is it coming, or not?
MickyD84

Post by MickyD84 »

I like his videos they are always really well presented. Especially as English isn't his native language. I like the fact they are very detailed, but in a way that is interesting to normal people. He isn't too journalistic and trying to be clever or snarky.

The Enyaq MY24 certainly seems to have improved (I hope so, as I've just ordered a VRS) and he is rightly hacked off the original one is being forgotten by the looks of it.

The L&K wasn't an option when I ordered, but tbh other than the wheels, there doesn't appear to be much more than you'd get in an 85 or 85X Suite with a few extras. Personally I didn't like the white interior of the L&K I've seen in other videos.
Current - Enyaq VRS - Race Blue

Previous:
Yeti x 2
Superb x 3
Octavia x 4
Stratton

Post by Stratton »

Hi
You have summed up my feelings about my Enyaq 21 very well. Skoda should let us know what they doing to upgrade the software or tell us if development has stopped.
With all the alternatives available at the moment I would never buy another Skoda unless a significant discount was offered.
I would consider a very good part exchange deal and take the risk the version 3 -4 issues are not repeated with 4 - 5.
I am planning to change my car later in 2024 and at the moment it will not be with a Skoda.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post