Roof bars for Enyaq Coupe

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
OysterSkipper

Post by OysterSkipper »

Hi everyone. Is it possible to fit roof bars to an Enyaq Coupe? If so how and with what extra parts? I get that carrying things on the roof and the bars themselves add drag and reduce range, but there are times that I need to transport a couple of road bikes and would need to put these on the roof. Thanks

spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

OysterSkipper wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:27 am Hi everyone. Is it possible to fit roof bars to an Enyaq Coupe? If so how and with what extra parts? I get that carrying things on the roof and the bars themselves add drag and reduce range, but there are times that I need to transport a couple of road bikes and would need to put these on the roof. Thanks
I bought bars for my old car which are the right ones for my standard Enyaq. They list bars for the coupe too, which are a different fitting type. Www.roofbox.co.uk is the company I used.
legless

Post by legless »

Thule do a kit for the Enyaq Coupe, and I'm sure others do too.

If you open any of the doors, you'll find some holes in the top of the door aperture. The roof bars have clamps that locate into these holes, and have a rubber foot against the roof itself.
OysterSkipper

Post by OysterSkipper »

Thanks for the quick replies. I was hoping to use my whisperbars from my Kodiaq which fit between the roof rails but will certainly look at the options suggested.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post