80X models available to order (not in UK)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

I see the Czech Skoda Configurator web site has the four wheel drive 80X variants now available to pick. I wonder when they'll make it to the UK spec list? I expect we'll see a few more changes as the move to the MY22 spec starts to take place - for example there are Sportline 80s appearing with Czech plates and the illuminated grill on some review videos now.

I won't be ordering until August anyway, and it'll be a RWD 80 but it's interesting to see that the additional models after the initial launch are starting to show up now.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

mem

Post by mem »

In Sweden the orders for 80X was opened on 17th of June but the Swedish Car Configurator site is still not updated. I had to place my order at car dealer.
If I change to the German version of the Car Configurator the 80X shows up. And in Germany they have a lot of aftermarket options that's not available in Sweden...
Current: 80x Sportline
Previous: e-Golf (2020), Passat Alltrack (2013), Volvo V70 SE (2006), Chevy S10 Blazer, etc

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post