85X issues

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
FreelanceSage

Post by FreelanceSage »

Enyaq85x SL wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:04 pm
FreelanceSage wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:57 am We also have a phone issue with the 85x with a phone connected to android auto by Bluetooth. The media streaming and Google maps are fine but sometimes calls don't come through the speakers, the phone and car show the call though and the answer and hang up buttons work. I don't think it is android auto though as even when using the cars phone app this happens. After restarting the phone it seems to fix the issue so unsure if it's phone or car. Phone is Google pixel 8

We are having the same comfort seat issue with it not always going back to the correct stored position. We also don't have the setting to turn that off
I had exactly the same phone connection issue funnily enough we have pixel 8 pro. Resetting the phone sorted the issue . Needed to do it a couple of times but seems ok now.
Glad it's now working for you. Hopefully it will settle down for us too

Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

Phaedra wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:48 pm Similar issues. 85X with Advanced Pack

Phone signal shows as good, 4 to5 bars but connection is very patchy, lots of dropping out during calls or nor being heard.

Media system :(
Subwoofer not working, very, very quiet makes almost no difference set to -9 or +9

MP3 playback :(
Every time I get in it goes to the same track in the same folder (track name starts with an A)
Never goes back to the track last played.
Have tried 4 different USB sticks and a 1Tb SSD
Tried formating as Fat32, Ex-Fat and NTFS makes no difference
No playlist files on the drives
Drives all worked perfectly in my previous Ateca Xcellence Lux and have tried them in other cars, again they work perfectly and don't jump straight to the track.

Also, the system adds a "log" directory to whatever device is connected, no other car has ever done that.

No manual, I understand it's a new model/software but a lot of the previous manual (can't even download that from Skoda) doesn't apply as new software.

It's version 4 software says my dealer, system Information gives this,

System.jpg
Should show this under software on infotainment

PXL_20240124_174344208.MP.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post