12V Battery causing drive problems

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
BigRich

Post by BigRich »

Hi all ,looking for advice please as Skoda dealership don't seem to have a clue.

Had my Enyaq 60 since June 2022 and its came with ME3 software loaded.

Its had the same issue 7/8 times now and each time it goes into Skoda they cant find the problem .

When we go to start the car we get numerous messages say driving not working correctly, the car will drive but the lights don't work, no indicators, no speedo etc so not really safe to drive. First few times they came to home and did a software reset but advised to go into Skoda. We did this and they couldn't find faults.
This has happened numerous times now and they cant find an issue. The only way around for us at home is to disconnect the 12v battery , leave it 10 seconds and reconnect. This works and resets everything. This also means we are carrying around a socket set with us as it happened in the local supermarket at 11pm at night.

Its going back to Skoda on monday next week ,so does anyone have any thoughts or advice to help sort this out please

Thanks

ilc72

Post by ilc72 »

Have you thought about rejecting the vehicle?
Enyaq IV Coupe 85x Sportline Plus
BigRich

Post by BigRich »

Thats my next point if they cant fix it. They have changed a module unit this time and let's see how it goes on.

Rejections is getting closer
Ric

Post by Ric »

I'm no expert, but early on with mine I got messages about 'drive issues - report to garage' and they changed the 12v battery - why, I know not but I wonder if that might be the cause of your problems?

Ric

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post