MySkoda ‘Green Room’

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
HampshireEV

Post by HampshireEV »

Been activating these challenges for about three weeks now, and have attempted at least three different ones.

Experience same as others; that is, we can log daily points, but % progress often doesn't record - we've had some up to 66% and some none at all.

Shame really, as it's a good idea and could be a lot of fun, but unfortunately it's become just too frustrating to persevere with.
Skoda Enyaq iV vRS Coupe - Graphite Grey, 20" Taurus wheels & aerotrims, heatpump + usual vRS spec (also PPF front end & full ceramic coating).

6.5kWp solar PV, 6kWh home battery, 3.68kW hybrid inverter, myenergi Zappi & Eddi.

zice

Post by zice »

can anyone post screenshots of trips that were recognized, also in the past? what does it log and how is it displayed, etc.?
MickyD84

Post by MickyD84 »

I am just 278 points away from a water bottle. If I log in every day (there dont appear to be any challenges) I should be able to get it by Christmas. 🤣
Current - Enyaq VRS - Race Blue

Previous:
Yeti x 2
Superb x 3
Octavia x 4
HampshireEV

Post by HampshireEV »

zice wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:20 am can anyone post screenshots of trips that were recognized, also in the past? what does it log and how is it displayed, etc.?
There you go:

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 18.36.47 (002).jpeg

Skoda Enyaq iV vRS Coupe - Graphite Grey, 20" Taurus wheels & aerotrims, heatpump + usual vRS spec (also PPF front end & full ceramic coating).

6.5kWp solar PV, 6kWh home battery, 3.68kW hybrid inverter, myenergi Zappi & Eddi.
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

I’m up to 192 points earned now - still some way to go for a water bottle, and the challenges seem to get progressively “harder”… I’m currently working on driving 25 times in a month with average battery usage over 3.1 mi/kWh… not always easy when the temperature drops.

The challenges that demand you drive long distances (keep average speed under 60mph over a 60 mile trip) are also not so easy to do with my usual driving patterns!

I find it does usually track, but can sometimes be a bit slow to catch up.

To be honest, the biggest annoyance is that it will only let you attempt one challenge at a time. If I suddenly found myself doing a 60+ mile journey tomorrow, I’d have to abandon my efforts at the 3.1mi/kWh challenge to track it…

Also, the challenges don’t seem to refresh so I kind of hope they add some new ones to the list, as logging in for 1pt per day isn’t exactly thrilling.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Sailor

Post by Sailor »

I'm not getting anywhere with the challenges either. The daily log in is fine, but have never got it to recognise any journeys, even though we regularly see 5m/kwh on a 6 mile trip home in the evening, and have a long-term average of 4.1 over 1200 miles. We never even see the progress bar move. I also agree we should be able to activate more than one challenge at a time, or even pause one to allow us to undertake a different one without penalty. Come on Skoda UK Please sort it out, I'm sure someone at Head office knows about this forum, and can read....??
85X, Race Blue, ordered oct 23 delivered 12th March 24. Transport pack, 3rd party towbar. IO, Ohme. :roll: 1st EV. :oops: My electronics are possessed :twisted:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post