VRS Black 20" Wheels

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
MickyD84

Post by MickyD84 »

Does anyone have a VRS with the Black Taurus 20" wheels with the Aero inserts?

Just wondered if you are happy with them, and whether you've still got the inserts fitted or removed.

I wonder what the wheels might look like if the inserts were Anthracite/Silver in colour against the black metal rim.
Current - Enyaq VRS - Race Blue

Previous:
Yeti x 2
Superb x 3
Octavia x 4

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

ImageI am happy with them and like the look, and the fact that they improve efficiency and reduce battery depletion slightly.

B239BFC7-93AE-41D2-93D8-E3C81B2C24C8.jpeg

Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
HampshireEV

Post by HampshireEV »

Ken3966 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 am ImageI am happy with them and like the look, and the fact that they improve efficiency and reduce battery depletion slightly.
Identical car/colour/wheels to ours. I agree - we like the clean appearance and it does suit the car.

If removed I believe Skoda can supply alternative nut covers & centre caps, but won't bother.

I do wonder what coloured aerotrims would look like, but the overall black matches the rest of the vRS trim.
Skoda Enyaq iV vRS Coupe - Graphite Grey, 20" Taurus wheels & aerotrims, heatpump + usual vRS spec (also PPF front end & full ceramic coating).

6.5kWp solar PV, 6kWh home battery, 3.68kW hybrid inverter, myenergi Zappi & Eddi.
MickyD84

Post by MickyD84 »

Thanks guys. I obviously cant do anything until it arrives, which will hopefully be soon 🤞

I did see you can get centre caps and nut covers, but knowing how Skoda brakes tend to rust (Superb before, and current Octavia VRs), I think the Aero covers will hide that so I will stick with them fitted for now.

Getting excited as I have watched every video I can find about the Enyaq, lol.
Current - Enyaq VRS - Race Blue

Previous:
Yeti x 2
Superb x 3
Octavia x 4
Bcbob

Post by Bcbob »

I have the Taurus wheels on a race blue VRS and they look pretty good…the fact that the Enyaq has rear drum brakes means they are staying on aswell 😅

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post