Plastic trim on dashboard

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Callum4196

Post by Callum4196 »

Wondering if any of you guys have had trouble with really bad build quality on the dashboard, specifically chrome trim etc, mines is really squeaky and cracks and pops when going over small bumps and rough roads.

Literally the only part of the car I find annoying, the rest is really high quality but slightly annoyed about the dashboard.

Enyaq 80, sportline plus, Graphite grey.
Enyaq 80, Sportline Plus, Graphite Grey

RichR

Post by RichR »

There were a couple of build quality issues early on (2019-2021) - mainly to do with where plastic covers had been removed to fit wiring or a module that had to be fitted after the main construction (due to the supply chain issues in 2020/2021). But I haven't seen anything in this forum or the other two I read (but rarely contribute to) for ages.

I've had absolutely no creaks or rattles from my Sportline 80 in more than two years, including quite a bit of driving on rough gravel roads. The only noises I get really are from stuff I've got in the boot or door pockets.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Callum4196

Post by Callum4196 »

Just got mines in November 2023 from new and having issues so hope the build quality hasn’t went downhill again.
Enyaq 80, Sportline Plus, Graphite Grey
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Can’t say I e had any issues with my Sportline - delivered July ‘23.

Although if someone could tell me how to stop the powered tailgate making a really loud annoying beep every time it opens, I’d be eternally grateful!

(I’ve tried adjusting the opening height - and setting it back to open fully - it makes no difference! BEEP!!) :roll: :D
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

With the boot, I've found if I use the button on the door or the magic foot thing it beeps - but if I use the button on the boot (to open and close) it doesn't seem to beep.

Edit: scratch that it seems to beep every time it's finished opening?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post