Estimated range falls at the end of charging

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
No2Oil

Post by No2Oil »

I've had my Enyaq for just over a year and a consistent thing I've noticed is that, when charging ends, the estimated range seems to go down. It always springs back up again as soon as you unlock the car, though.

I've connected my car to my openHAB server and tracked it (see graph below). The arrowed section is exactly the phenomenon I'm writing about.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 072358.png

Anyone else seeing this? It doesn't bother me now, because I'm used to it, but it is a bit weird. Might be useful for new owners to know, though. I wish Skoda could get these things right!

peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

Yes, I have seen this.
In the App(either version) it suddenly goes from expected range to about 50% of that. First couple of times it was rather worrying as about to do a long journey and hadn’t planned to stop.
It as you say it is ‘normal’ now.
Present: iv60 Suite Race Blue
On order: Coupe 85X Sportline Plus Race Blue
comment23

Post by comment23 »

Looks like an 5:8 mi:km conversion, but applied to a figure already in miles. Based on this forum, it seemed to have been a long-standing issue on the Skoda app when I first got my Enyaq, just over a year ago. Seems to be better for me these days.
Electric since December 2022
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

yeah you'll find its always 1.6x less. Something in the chain is doing a kilometers to miles conversion when it shouldnt be.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post