Skoda offers

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

Hello

I am feeling a bit annoyed.
Got a mail in January to say there was a 0% finance offer with the £500 power pass voucher for new cars ordered.
So as we had been thinking of an 80 due to finding the 60 a bit low range for longer journeys went for it.
Now I get a mail to say that there is same 0% and £500 but with extra £1800 deposit contribution in February.
Don’t want to mess around cancelling the original order but what would you do?
Present: iv60 Suite Race Blue
On order: Coupe 85X Sportline Plus Race Blue

Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

I am in same situation with our 85 edition.

First, 0% offer + £500
Then 0% offer + £500, with £800 deposit contribtuion came along.
Then 0% offer + £500, with £1800 deposit contribtuion came along.

What they dont say, is that each time the gurnateed final value has dropped. So for us, as we dont plan on keeping the car the original offer is the best by about £35 a month as the guranteed final value has dropped by £2000 from original offer to the latest offer. If you do plan on keeping the car, the newer offers are better.
Martin26

Post by Martin26 »

Offers come and go, just like they do at Tesco. Maybe next months will be better than this months, maybe it won't.

Don't really see why you'd be annoyed at it. If the offer was good enough for you to place the order in the first place, stick with it.

Next month maybe something better again, who knows? If you cancelled and reordered every time something new came up you'd never buy anything.
Steve666

Post by Steve666 »

I had the same email from Skoda with the new promotions, I ordered my Enyaq on the 22-01-2024, just out of curiosity I contacted my dealer who has been brilliant from the start, he emailed Skoda and asked if the new offer would apply to my order, sadly no it doesn't..
But you have the option to cancel the current order and then start the ordering process all over again, but you join the back of the que, as EnyaqAndy said, with the new promotion the guaranteed final value has dropped and the monthly payment has increased, as I intend to keep the car at the end of the PCP deal my dealer advised to keep the original offer, which makes sense.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

What’s the current build time? If you have to wait a few weeks more is that going to cause problems?
peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

Steve666 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:41 pm I had the same email from Skoda with the new promotions, I ordered my Enyaq on the 22-01-2024, just out of curiosity I contacted my dealer who has been brilliant from the start, he emailed Skoda and asked if the new offer would apply to my order, sadly no it doesn't..
But you have the option to cancel the current order and then start the ordering process all over again, but you join the back of the que, as EnyaqAndy said, with the new promotion the guaranteed final value has dropped and the monthly payment has increased, as I intend to keep the car at the end of the PCP deal my dealer advised to keep the original offer, which makes sense.

So, if I am reading your comment correctly. You say that Škoda in fact increases the monthly payment and then decreases the final fixed amount. Is that a problem if (allowing for it being 0%) you have to pay back same amount in total? This is less of an issue if you are not handing car back.
peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

ricky10 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:50 am What’s the current build time? If you have to wait a few weeks more is that going to cause problems?
I have a vague delivery date of end of May.
It isn’t a big issue as our main reason to change was for 60 to 80.
So may speak to salesman and see what he says.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

85 edition with no options and a £8k deposit (no idea if this includes the £1800 deposit contribution) is £380/m payment. Seems to be reasonable with final balloon at 21k

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post