commission number but still no build date

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Nick1

Post by Nick1 »

I ordered a Enyaq Coupé 85x Sportline Plus 11th December 2023. I have a commission number but still no build date. Dealership won’t even give me a approx date (give or take a couple of months). Trying to plan a holiday abroad and getting fed up of not knowing. I get the feel the dealer is not telling me everything. If it’s going to be August September I will change to other manufacturer. Don’t really want to change as 85x is just what I want. any ideas any one.

Villacular

Post by Villacular »

I'm not sure the dealers really know. I ordered an 80 ecosuite in September and was told it would be about a 23 week wait. I was then told that this has been changed to an 85 Edition ecosuite but that the delivery time was unchanged (approximately end of February beginning of March). I spoke to the dealer last week and was told that the car is scheduled to be built in week 10 (middle of March) with a possible delivery in mid April. Fingers crossed.
spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

Build weeks are normally planned initially and later confirmed 4-5 weeks beforehand.
For reference mine was June Lease Order, July Dealer Order, Mid-Oct informed of build week, Early December built, mid-January arrived at dealers, early feb delivered to me
EM2207

Post by EM2207 »

Working in the motor trade, it is likely that the dealer doesn't know or have the build date yet. Generally (and all manufacturers work differently) and commission number is allocated as soon as the build is put into the system to order but build date may not be allocated for some time after this.
IV80 Suite- Graphite Grey Metallic, Family package plus/ Convenience Package Plus- Ordered March 2022
Martin26

Post by Martin26 »

I ordered on 22nd September 23, with estimated delivery to me at end of March 24.

On 18 December I received a first provisional build week (week 7), on 16 January I received a new but still provisional build week for week 11, then on 10 Feb got a confirmed build week of week 10 (w/c 4th March).

So likely to reach me early April, a week or so later than originally predicted when ordering in September.
All the dates were proactively provided to me by the dealer without me having to ask
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

I waited 11 months for mine. It was well worth the wait. But if you have seen something else you fancy go for it. If you never own an Enyaq you might not even come to regret it !

iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
Martin26

Post by Martin26 »

Villacular wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:00 pm I'm not sure the dealers really know. I ordered an 80 ecosuite in September and was told it would be about a 23 week wait. I was then told that this has been changed to an 85 Edition ecosuite but that the delivery time was unchanged (approximately end of February beginning of March). I spoke to the dealer last week and was told that the car is scheduled to be built in week 10 (middle of March) with a possible delivery in mid April. Fingers crossed.
I've also got a confirmed build week of week 10 (which is w/c 4 March) so mine might well be on the same ship to the UK as yours.
MickyD84

Post by MickyD84 »

I ordered my VRS around the 11th December. I asked the dealer at the end of January and he said it had a Week 09 build against it, and he expects to see it by the end of March. I would hope to see it some time in April. We shall see.
Current - Enyaq VRS - Race Blue

Previous:
Yeti x 2
Superb x 3
Octavia x 4
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

A dealer is given a provisional build week once the status of the car goes to code 10, as in its title it is provisional and is subject to change.
Then 3-4 weeks before the confirmed build week is confirmed it goes to status code 20 confirming build week.
I ordered beginning of January at a couple of weeks ago I was informed the provisional build week was 24, brought forward from week 34 from an earlier provisional week.
Ordered 04/01/24 85X Sportline Plus
Currently in a VW ID.3 Tour Pro S
Potent enyaq

Post by Potent enyaq »

I just ordered mine and am being told week 50 so far

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post