Electroverse if you’re an Octopus Intelligent customer

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

The 8% discount for Intelligent Octopus Go (5% for Octopus Go) custoners applies to all charging through Electroverse, but only if Electroverse is aware that you are an IOG or OG customer, which requires the Octopus and Electroverse accounts to be linked. There are additional discounts available, such as the 5% discount for Ionity charging, that apply to all Electroverse customers. If you cannot see the discount (%) symbol against all Electroverse partner chargers in the app then you are not getting a discount applied, which would mean that your accounts are not linked, as was the case with my original Electroverse account. Your payment method (linked credit card, debit card, Octopus account etc) does not make a difference. I pay with a linked card and the discount has always been applied before the transaction appears in my card account since I ensured that I had linked Electroverse and Octopus accounts.
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.

spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

Cheers for that. I’ve messaged them on x. Hope they sort it out
spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

IMG_2526.jpeg

All sorted by Electroverse now.
I get discount everywhere.
Pict

Post by Pict »

I have this issue as well. Set up my Electroverse account before the switch to Octopus and now have 2 separate accounts.

Despite numerous fixes being tried Octopus still can not merge the 2 accounts so when charging I only get the Electroverse discount not the Octopus additional one.

Until it is resolved I just email Octopus a screenshot of my recent charge sessions and they refund the discount amount on to my energy account. Not ideal but the customer service (Nick especially) has bent over backwards trying to resolve the problem so I am satisfied with this arrangement
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
Walter Eagle

Post by Walter Eagle »

Isn't this entirely an Octopus and Electroverse issue, and nothing at all to do with Skoda or Enyaq owners?
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

For what it’s worth I’ve used electriverse a couple of time, mainly with Ionity, and was charged the discounted amount.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

Walter Eagle wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:12 am Isn't this entirely an Octopus and Electroverse issue, and nothing at all to do with Skoda or Enyaq owners?
Indeed it is. But as a Skoda Enyaq driver I experienced this and found the solution so thought it was worth sharing the issue for the benefit of order Enyaq drivers.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Quite a lot of people have Octopus as their electricity supplier and it helps to raise awareness that the Elecroverse card is available and does offer a bit of convenience (billing direct) as well as a discount (sometimes).

We've just changed from our old Octopus tariff to Intelligent now it supports the Zappi. I didn't have much luck getting Intelligent to work with the Enyaq directly (due to having ME2.6) originally and then found we couldn't have it with the export tariff we were on. However after a few emails we're now on an even better export tariff (17p per kWh) as well as Intelligent Go for import. So that's six hours of off peak at 7.5p to charge the house batteries. Oh and the car when it's not sunny :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

RichR wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:48 pmOh and the car when it's not sunny :)
Its almost certainly cheaper to charge your car off peak at 7.5p and export any excess solar at 17p, than to mess about trying to charge the car from solar...
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post