Electricity tariffs

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

The current advice seems to be to remain with your current supplier if you have a fixed tariff when that expires let your current supplier switch you to their standard rate tariff - quoting Octopus Energy and Martin Lewis. Currently with BG and would like to have switched to their EV tariff which at 5 hours per night is longer than most, however, as a relatively low mileage driver it doesn’t currently make financial sense to do so under the current market conditions. Collecting my Enyaq on Monday so a chance to put these theories into practice!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

martinq

Post by martinq »

Same boat. My existing fixed tariff ends Feb 28, Car scheduled to arrive end of March! May just have to ride the things out and review after next price cap hike.
Dad

Post by Dad »

Funny… our posts crossed! Great minds….
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Be warry on these EV tarrifs as its good for charging also if you can time all your appliances to use that over the daybrate as you tent to find that you kW rate and Standing charge are higher than the normal foxed tarrif so if your home alot will it actually benefit you in the long run ?

My Octopus deal expired 29th Dec so I'm now on 27.39p Day & 20.64 kWh

The fixed deals offered are much high so I'll ride this out till the government increase the price cap and take a chance the market has got its sanity back and take a Fixed deal. Its the gas that's killing us atm with winter we are 7 days into the year and our bill is already £42 :shock:
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post