2022 Model

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Nick

Post by Nick »

I ordered an Enyaq Lodge iV80 in April, and it has only just been given a provisional build date, which is in mid August 2021.

However, this means it will now be a 2022 model.

Does anyone know what differences this is likely to mean?

Also, do provisional build dates tend to be moved forwards :) or backwards :x?

Has anyone else ordered an Enyaq and encountered 4 months from order to (provisional) build date, without changing your requirements?

Thank you

RichR

Post by RichR »

Usually when a new model is launched there will be a new model year (MY) designation for the first couple of years where they refine little issues with materials or software. After than new MY designations only come out every 3 or 4 years when they maybe do a facelift or change something like the engine (on a petrol/diesel) or battery (on an BEV/PHEV).

As far as I know so far, MY22 includes the 4WD versions and the introduction of some features missing on MY21 such as Crystal Face and possibly Park Assist ability. That doesn't mean those options are available in all markets from the start of the MY, but they aren't present of years earlier than that.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Thanks RichR 😊
HelioSantos

Post by HelioSantos »

I ordered mine on 15th March, still have not received it. almost 4 months
tgm406

Post by tgm406 »

I ordered mine (in DK) Late February, got an production week of 35, so still waiting for the production week to be locked. Crossing fingers
Skoda ENYAQ iv 80, Black
Convenience+,Infotainment+,Assisted Drive+,Panoramic Sunroof,Tow Bar Electrically Retractable
Ordered Feb 2021, Delivered Sep 2021

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post