Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Keefsloan

Post by Keefsloan »

He does.

Ianhudson

Post by Ianhudson »

This is what I got today - it was showing 21/04 delivery now 31/05. Been on order since July.

"I’ve contacted Skoda for a more detailed update on your order, they update our customer portal directly with any date changes but have no provide with any clarity. The supplying dealer have now provide the follow communication.

The order has either reached the front of the build que, or started build but lack of component parts at the factory means it cannot be completed, Neither ourselves or Skoda UK will now get any further updates on the order in relation to how long it will remain at this status or when the order will Start/Complete build, the next information we will receive is when the unit is build and on its way to port of Exit, Thanks

My opinion, from experience, is that when we seen orders reach this point they are treated as priority as a majority of the time the physical car will be built with the electronics installed once semiconductors arrive at the plant. I would expect to see another update later this month in some form and I will continue to chase Skoda.

As the communication from Skoda does not provide any real guidance on timelines until the car is built, the Skoda dealer have posted a new anticipated delivery date of 31/05 in our system, but I would see this date being fluid until we have confirmation the car has completed its build at the factory. I will continue to request updates from Skoda each week in the event anything changes."
Daverichardson

Post by Daverichardson »

No orders of the 60 to be taken from Monday, and those who have already ordered but who have not been given a build date are going to face a long wait!
3966_001.pdf
(71.13 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Daverichardson

Post by Daverichardson »

F14F5CA8-CF6F-4E48-9042-A6BF742D7BD3.jpeg

mloc123

Post by mloc123 »

Based on that it is safe to assume no production has resumed on any models
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Their handling of this whole thing is comical , still going to allow orders to be taken until the 11th yet you probably will never get it built...

If I was a customer with a 60 on order I would probably cancel, the production line is obviously getting switched to churn out the 80 versions, more money in that.
Daverichardson

Post by Daverichardson »

I am going to leave it until Monday to decide, but will probably cancel. My order was placed in November, but has not even accepted by Skoda. It is safe to assume that clearing the back orders for 80s will take a few months, then it would be months more before mine would be built, so probably well into 2023 for delivery.
Plus the possibility that orders for 80s keep flowing, and continue to be serviced before they start the 60s line again, so this could go on indefinitely.
Very sad indeed!
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

I’m in no great rush for my 60 and was already expecting a significant delay so I’m going to see how this plays out. I’ve already sold my kodiaq, which I very happy with, in anticipation of what I’ve ordered. If Skoda want to cancel my order I’m happy to have that conversation but as I’m happy to wait I’m not going to do it for them. A replacement order for an equivalent 80 at the prices when I ordered might be agreeable although I’d probably drop the suite to make it a bit cheaper. We’ll see……
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
AndyJ84

Post by AndyJ84 »

My 60 had been given a build week of 12 but last week there was no update. I’m
Really hoping that the fact I have a build date means that a battery is assigned already
Loft60 Race blue. Family pack plus climate pack plus parking pack. Anthracite 19 regulus alloys.
Ordered 17th August 2021.-build date week 12 car with dealer hopefully delivered in 48 hours🤞
altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

Yeah the 60 is off the online configurator.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post