Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Status Code ‘40’ for mine which apparently means it’s at a UK port. I guess it may well have been on that Emden to Sheerness car transporter boat a few days ago. There’s two more leaving Emden tomorrow, bound for Newcastle and Grimsby. No guarantee they’re full of Skoda’s though.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

NorthWestJeff

Post by NorthWestJeff »

Hi All - my timeline from order to delivery:
July 10th: Order date
Aug 23rd: Skoda - "Just wanted to give you an update on your ENYAQ, it is currently showing as a week 36 build (we are in week 34)"
Sep 16th: Skoda - "Just to let you know that your new ENYAQ iV left he factory yesterday so hopefully it will be with is in around 3 weeks."
Sep28th: Skoda - "Your ENYAQ has arrived at the port of Emden, Germany this morning so it is now waiting for its ship to the UK"
Sep30th: Skoda "Just to let you know that your ENYAQ shipped to the UK today so will currently be somewhere on the North Sea. Once it arrives in the UK the transport coming have 10 working days to get it to us."
Oct 12th: Skoda: "The car has arrived at the dealership"
Oct14th: Skoda: "I can get your new ENYAQ ready for you to collect on Tuesday 19th if that is convenient for you?

So I'm driving my new Enyaq in <3 days, and from start to finish 101 days.

Hope that helps.
Enyaq 60 Suite, Artic Silver, 19", Comfort Seats Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Family Plus and Climate Plus, Heat Pump and 100kW
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

i ordered mine exactly the same day as you. As far as Iam aware my status code is still 20. 😕
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
adie.thompson

Post by adie.thompson »

I wonder if there is any specific pack that is causing the delays?

@Wotters, I notice you have ordered the 20" Vega wheels, so did I and I'm still waiting too.

I know the wheels are not related to any chip shortages, but I wonder if they are also in short supply and so Skoda are concentrating on the standard 19" wheels?
Private Car: iV60 Suite; Quartz Grey; Parking Pack; Chrome Pack; 20" Vega Wheels; Ordered June 2021; Build Week 44; Delivery due 5 January 2022 :D
Company Car: 2020 Tesla M3 Standard Range Plus
jamest

Post by jamest »

My dealer has told me that my car has finally left the factory and is making its way to Emden port. Estimated time now is 4-5 weeks.

So my car was around 8 weeks being built/waiting for parts in the end. I ordered on the 17th of June, build started on the 15th of August.

I have the standard 19” wheels adie, and it still waited ages for parts.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
adie.thompson

Post by adie.thompson »

I ordered my car 3 days before you (14 June) Jamest and I'm still waiting for a build date to be set.
Private Car: iV60 Suite; Quartz Grey; Parking Pack; Chrome Pack; 20" Vega Wheels; Ordered June 2021; Build Week 44; Delivery due 5 January 2022 :D
Company Car: 2020 Tesla M3 Standard Range Plus
ferniephil

Post by ferniephil »

I’ve been tracking this topic avidly over the last couple of months while waiting for my company car order to be approved by my employer. Thanks for all the info everybody. Here's my info to add to the bucket.

Finally got an e-mail on Thursday 14 October from LeasePlan “Your order ******* has been placed with the manufacturer and your anticipated delivery date is 28-04-2022. This is an indication only and is subject to change, so we'll keep you updated as your order progresses.” The dealer they are using is Norton Way Group. Seems like a very optimistic date and I’m not clear if it’s actually from Skoda or LeasePlan’s rough optimistic prediction to stop me from pulling out.

A bit nervous about the “Infotainment Plus pack without nav” (seems to be named that across most lease sites now). I half expect the head-up display not to show directions from the sat nav but LeasePlan assures me it’s just odd wording.

Fingers crossed for 28 April and no missing functions owing to lack of chips or odd wording.
Company car ordered from LeasePlan on 14 Oct 2021: iV80 ecoSuite, Quartz Grey, 125kW charging, Comfort Seat pack, Family Pack plus, Climate pack plus, Assisted Drive pack plus, Infotainment pack plus without nav, rear side airbags, battery pack, heat pump
boosh

Post by boosh »

I ordered my Enyaq back in June, sometime around the 20th. 80 Loft with heat pump, 125kwh charging capability with basic family package in the metallic dark grey. I just got a call from Skoda yesterday saying it has been built and will now ship and I should expect arrival mid November. They had given me nothing in terms of build or arrival date before this so it came as a bit of a surprise. Great news that orders are still being processed though.
Enyaq 80 Loft. Heat Pump. 125KW. Family basic package. Quartz Grey. 5 year warranty. Orderd June 26th.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Interestingly there are reports on Facebook Enyaq groups that both the Skoda Customer Service and dealer systems are reporting incorrect status. Until today it had been report that CS system was wrong and dealers would get the right info, but now they are saying both could be wrong. Looks like a right **** show! No idea who to believe now as our dealer told us categorically their system was fine - how they know that, who knows! Ours should be at Emden or even on a ship, or maybe even in the UK by now, but not sure I'll believe any of it until its at the dealer!
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Think at this point the only thing you can trust is the call saying it's at the dealers.

Only ordered my 80x two weeks back, have a car going in for MOT and service end of Dec, will check with them then on a status update. Not expecting anything until April.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post