Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

anotherjohn

Post by anotherjohn »

Glen 1
Yes, it's got the blind spot detector. A yellow light comes on in the housing of the wing mirror.
Race blue 60, 100KW, partition net screen, climate basic, convenience, transport, drive basic, assisted drive, parking basic. Collected 23May22

Glen I

Post by Glen I »

Thanks that great, just concerned that Skoda would change my option, they changed my colour from quartz to graphite grey without let me know
Keyfinsan

Post by Keyfinsan »

Hi all, reading this forum for some time and found it very helpful. Now I decided to register to let others know that my dealer has just informed me my car has left the factory and expected to be delivered later next month.

Ordered mid oct 21,
received a system generated email on 11th May from Skoda (not the dealer) saying the car is now being built
Dealer informed that the car is shipped 23rd May
Hope to receive the car before end of June.

Ordered an iv60 suite with assisted driving pack +, family pack basic and some other options.
NeilB

Post by NeilB »

Hi All, just received a email from Skoda UK to say my Enjaq 80 is about to arrive at my dealers.
Ordered July 21.
Called my dealer he was not aware :( priceless
ApocalypseCow

Post by ApocalypseCow »

Keyfinsan wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:31 pm Hi all, reading this forum for some time and found it very helpful. Now I decided to register to let others know that my dealer has just informed me my car has left the factory and expected to be delivered later next month.

Ordered mid oct 21,
received a system generated email on 11th May from Skoda (not the dealer) saying the car is now being built
Dealer informed that the car is shipped 23rd May
Hope to receive the car before end of June.

Ordered an iv60 suite with assisted driving pack +, family pack basic and some other options.
Dates ties up for my email, so probably will be on the same boat. I got told in transit too but in my excitement didn't enquire further, be interesting to know what status it is at.
Enyaq 60, Graphite Grey, Tow Bar Prep, Family Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Basic. Cancelled order taken over by me April 2022.
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

Update about my situation.
Last steps takes long time :(

Again delays... The car was supposed to be at dealer last week, latest on Friday. But it was delayed to be delivered during last weekend. Then update that it will arrive Monday 12:16 (sharp time :) ), but again disappointment. Should be arriving today, but I not going to held my breath. So close but still too far.
80x Sportline with almost all packs
Ordered Aug 2021 - Delivered May 2022
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

At last a positive email from my dealer! I now have a scheduled production week in late September. That’s probably another four months added to the original delivery estimate.
What with a war and semiconductor shortages, that’s probably to be expected.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Earlspark

Post by Earlspark »

My 1 October ordered Enyaq 60 has been given a build week of 23 June. I learnt this from my dealer 2 weeks after receiving an email from Skoda informing me that the car was in production. Apparently ‘in production’ means it has been given a build slot, despite the Skoda email having a video of the assembly line and flashing lights stating that the next step was transport.
EcoAdventure

Post by EcoAdventure »

Good news here too, after months of uncertainty.

Email today, car now in stock at UK dealership and ready for delivery to home address w/c 6th June.

60 Lodge with a few packs, ordered June 2021
Enyaq 60 Lodge in Race Blue with a few packs.
Ordered 28th June 2021, delivered 9th July 2022.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

IanJ wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:38 pm At last a positive email from my dealer! I now have a scheduled production week in late September. That’s probably another four months added to the original delivery estimate.
What with a war and semiconductor shortages, that’s probably to be expected.
I'm surprised - I don't think I've seen others with build dates four months ahead? Have others had this?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post