Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Nick

Post by Nick »

Ok,

So I know I’m not very patient, and the car industry is facing challenges including chip shortages - but I think it would be helpful for me to know what other people are experiencing.

In my case, I ordered in April Enyaq 80 Lodge, provision build date is mid Aug, so best guess is might arrive mid September, so 5 months lead time.

Have any readers had their car, and how long was it from order to driving away in it?

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I know you’re specifically asking for actual lead times rather than predicted ( so I’ll refrain from putting anything in the poll ) but my Enyaq IV80 Loft was ordered end of May and is predicted to be ready first week in October.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Pict

Post by Pict »

Not much help to you but ordered my 60 Lounge (with too many extra packs) on May 24th and order form shows estimated delivery of end September.

I spoke to my dealer a couple of days ago and still on the same timescale 🙁

Each time I filll up my diesel I hope it will be the last 😀
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
Nick

Post by Nick »

Yes, I’m exactly the same every time I fill up my Kangoo with petrol 😂
Nick

Post by Nick »

iixorb wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:32 pm I know you’re specifically asking for actual lead times rather than predicted ( so I’ll refrain from putting anything in the poll ) but my Enyaq IV80 Loft was ordered end of May and is predicted to be ready first week in October.
Thanks iixorb - it’s helpful to know that I’m not the only one with this type of timescale. It’s a great looking car so will be worth it when it arrives 😊
RichR

Post by RichR »

3-4 months seems to be the average. I'll be ordering mine at the end of next month, hoping for a Nov/Dev delivery. I'm hoping I might get away with only one or two tankfuls of petrol until then - there are a lot of advantages to a PHEV, but I can't drive from North Yorkshire to Cornwall on one charge :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Nick

Post by Nick »

PHEVs were good transitional solution. Good luck with your order 😊
HaddonM

Post by HaddonM »

Hi

I’m new to this forum. I took delivery of my Enyaq on Friday. 18th (UK launch day) very smug sorry.

I ordered my Loft 80, in early March, just off the paperwork. It doesn't disappoint - a great experience so far.

I am getting 3.9 miles per KW around town = 300miles and 2.9- 3.1 miles per KW on the motorway = 220 miles.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Thanks for the miles per KW info - so far I only seem to hear good things about the Enyaq. Can’t wait 😊
garden ohm

Post by garden ohm »

Mine was about 4 months from order to delivery last Friday, 18th

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post