Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

AlanMB

Post by AlanMB »

Dropped in on my dealer today - Order Accepted by factory, build week 34 assigned. Understand that to be tail end of August, so with good luck and a following wind, should be delivered end of September
Iv 60 on Order, build week 34. Race Blue, Parking pack basic, transport pack, drive basic and Climate plus

marc1873

Post by marc1873 »

Leasing company got in touch so I could choose my plates as my 60 arrived into the UK so expect a good number of 60s ordered Nov 21 to get good news shortly!
60 ordered Nov 21.
Quartz Grey (Now Graphite)
21" betria alloys, suite leather
Climate plus ,Convenience plus, family plus, drive sport & parking pack. 100kw charging.
concorde1987

Post by concorde1987 »

After 10 months she's finally arrived!

Evie.jpg

Yet to take her a spin but had a good look around and pleased to see front parking sensors (I didn't order any parking pack so didn't expect them), nice little Brucie bonus! On top of that, there seems to be parking assist, though yet to try it.
Enyaq IV 60 Loft, Quartz Grey (now Graphite Grey) with Heat Pump.
Arval business lease and supplied by Vindis Cambridge.
Ordered September 2021, left the factory 13th May 2022 and delivered 4th July!
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

marc1873 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:48 pm Leasing company got in touch so I could choose my plates as my 60 arrived into the UK so expect a good number of 60s ordered Nov 21 to get good news shortly!
Just checked and the wesser highway is at emden now and due in Grimsby tomorrow. I’ve just emailed my dealer to see if mine might be on it - and asked if I get to choose my number plate 😀
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
robbo

Post by robbo »

herber wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:03 pm Finally!
8 months, but great car. Could hardly remember the test drive, but it is great.
Sick to fucking death with this shit now, ordered the same day and yet I don't even have a fucking build date yet, time to go public on Skoda and call them out 🤬
robbo

Post by robbo »

c18n wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:07 am Hello, I’ve followed posts here for a long time. Thanks to all for sharing.

I ordered in July 2021.

Given the approaching anniversary, I’ve complained that I don’t have a build date or any real idea when my car will be delivered.

My leasing company has been in touch with their Skoda contact, and subsequently advised me to be prepared to wait another 12 months, so 2 years from order date.

Effectively, Skoda isn’t giving any real date/estimate and my leasing company is trying to estimate/guess, albeit poorly informed by Skoda.

I’ve also been told that Skoda is prioritising builds in order of:
1. 60 model
2. 80 model without options
3. 80 model with options

I understand that there are unprecedented supply issues and that there is variability, related to model, options, leasing, etc. But I see similar orders placed after mine and delivered earlier, and I see few orders as early as mine that remain undelivered and even unscheduled.

I find Skoda’s opaque and uncommunicative approach extremely poor.

My leasing company and dealer don’t appear to be able to do anything about the situation. There doesn’t appear to be any recourse with Skoda.

I’m extremely annoyed by Skoda’s behaviour and don’t have a good alternative at the moment. But I won’t forget my experience and I doubt I'll consider buying Skoda and VW Group ever again.
Utterly horrendous customer service from Skoda, leaving the dealers hanging and exposed and customers without their cars. Fully agree with you, if there was an alternative then I'd cancel the order right now but unfortunately don't have much of a choice but definitely wouldn't buy new from them again and would certainly advise anyone against ordering from them!
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

robbo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:55 pm
c18n wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:07 am Hello, I’ve followed posts here for a long time. Thanks to all for sharing.

I ordered in July 2021.

Given the approaching anniversary, I’ve complained that I don’t have a build date or any real idea when my car will be delivered.

My leasing company has been in touch with their Skoda contact, and subsequently advised me to be prepared to wait another 12 months, so 2 years from order date.

Effectively, Skoda isn’t giving any real date/estimate and my leasing company is trying to estimate/guess, albeit poorly informed by Skoda.

I’ve also been told that Skoda is prioritising builds in order of:
1. 60 model
2. 80 model without options
3. 80 model with options

I understand that there are unprecedented supply issues and that there is variability, related to model, options, leasing, etc. But I see similar orders placed after mine and delivered earlier, and I see few orders as early as mine that remain undelivered and even unscheduled.

I find Skoda’s opaque and uncommunicative approach extremely poor.

My leasing company and dealer don’t appear to be able to do anything about the situation. There doesn’t appear to be any recourse with Skoda.

I’m extremely annoyed by Skoda’s behaviour and don’t have a good alternative at the moment. But I won’t forget my experience and I doubt I'll consider buying Skoda and VW Group ever again.
Utterly horrendous customer service from Skoda, leaving the dealers hanging and exposed and customers without their cars. Fully agree with you, if there was an alternative then I'd cancel the order right now but unfortunately don't have much of a choice but definitely wouldn't buy new from them again and would certainly advise anyone against ordering from them!
Totally agree Skoda has left the dealers hanging , the communications from the factory is dreadful, I’m over 8.5 months now and my order hasn’t even been accepted. I contacted Skoda and all I got was “contact your dealer “ , the dealers get the info from them .definitely going to be our last Skoda after this . My wife was going to trade in her Karoq but not now . I’ve already put a deposit on a Toyota as well so if that arrives first then Toyota gets my money. Skoda needs to get the customer service sorted because right now it’s non existent.
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
aljack42

Post by aljack42 »

concorde1987 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:10 pm After 10 months she's finally arrived!

Evie.jpg

Yet to take her a spin but had a good look around and pleased to see front parking sensors (I didn't order any parking pack so didn't expect them), nice little Brucie bonus! On top of that, there seems to be parking assist, though yet to try it.
So that's at least 2 of us with graphite grey Enyaqs in Cambridge then. Got mine last week. Interesting that you have got the extra side sensors despite not ordering them and I do not have these sensors even though I ordered Parking Plus. I got 360° cameras which is more useful to me than intelligent parking. Verdict: Great Car!!
iV60 Loft Quartz (now Graphite) grey. Towbar, Comfort+, Convenience, Light & View Basic, Transport, Parking+, Climate+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Family+, Ordered 21 Sept '21. Delivered 27/6/22 with version 3 s/w
LucyM

Post by LucyM »

Hi all, I just ordered my 80 last week and have been quoted 18 months plus for delivery lead time…with a vague “we’ll try and get it sooner” but I’m not holding out much hope!
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

EcoAdventure wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:24 pm In the 11th month, delivered today ! 😃👍
Your sig suggests your car was delivered on the 9th July... this coming Saturday! I think it should be 9th June :D
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post