Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

robbo

Post by robbo »

Thomas419924 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:15 pm
robbo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:55 pm
c18n wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:07 am Hello, I’ve followed posts here for a long time. Thanks to all for sharing.

I ordered in July 2021.

Given the approaching anniversary, I’ve complained that I don’t have a build date or any real idea when my car will be delivered.

My leasing company has been in touch with their Skoda contact, and subsequently advised me to be prepared to wait another 12 months, so 2 years from order date.

Effectively, Skoda isn’t giving any real date/estimate and my leasing company is trying to estimate/guess, albeit poorly informed by Skoda.

I’ve also been told that Skoda is prioritising builds in order of:
1. 60 model
2. 80 model without options
3. 80 model with options

I understand that there are unprecedented supply issues and that there is variability, related to model, options, leasing, etc. But I see similar orders placed after mine and delivered earlier, and I see few orders as early as mine that remain undelivered and even unscheduled.

I find Skoda’s opaque and uncommunicative approach extremely poor.

My leasing company and dealer don’t appear to be able to do anything about the situation. There doesn’t appear to be any recourse with Skoda.

I’m extremely annoyed by Skoda’s behaviour and don’t have a good alternative at the moment. But I won’t forget my experience and I doubt I'll consider buying Skoda and VW Group ever again.
Utterly horrendous customer service from Skoda, leaving the dealers hanging and exposed and customers without their cars. Fully agree with you, if there was an alternative then I'd cancel the order right now but unfortunately don't have much of a choice but definitely wouldn't buy new from them again and would certainly advise anyone against ordering from them!
Totally agree Skoda has left the dealers hanging , the communications from the factory is dreadful, I’m over 8.5 months now and my order hasn’t even been accepted. I contacted Skoda and all I got was “contact your dealer “ , the dealers get the info from them .definitely going to be our last Skoda after this . My wife was going to trade in her Karoq but not now . I’ve already put a deposit on a Toyota as well so if that arrives first then Toyota gets my money. Skoda needs to get the customer service sorted because right now it’s non existent.
Yep the response from @SKODAUK was that they were confident my retailer (wrong country!) would give me the info as soon as they hear from the factory!

TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

Been told mine is at the UK port and it will be at the dealer within 7-10 working days. W go on holiday in 2.5 weeks, feels like it's not gonna make it which is a bit frustrating as I would have accepted it if it were on time but if it doesn't make that it means it will b delivery a month before 72 plates come out.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

Hi could you keep me informed if the car is delayed and you want to go for a September plate, my dealer is telling me that I only have 8 days to accept the car, if not 1 will loose my grant !!! I have question this but will not make a big issue unless my delivery which should be early Aug is put back. I have a build date of week 28 WC 11th July.

Thanks
dezember

Post by dezember »

Personally, I like the "22" plate which looks nicer than a 72 :) Unless you are changing it to a Personalised plate...
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Madmarshall88

Post by Madmarshall88 »

Still no build date (ordered Nov 26th 2021).
Dealer has told me that it must be close as other customers that ordered at the start of Nov 21 are getting build dates through.
All build dates are for the 60 models, she has confirmed that Skoda are prioritising 60 models with grants.
robbo

Post by robbo »

So I got a call from Marshall Croydon this morning, very helpful as always - if as frustrated as the rest of us! They spoke with the factory and confirmed that no 80 SportLines are being made currently. Apparently Skoda UK are closing out all of the 60 orders (as many have suspected and confirmed above) and currently expect to be done by end of build week 34 (I think), 28th Aug. From build week 35 (29th Aug) they will start building new '23 models, of which all 80 SportLines will be, and they now come with towbar prep, adaptive cruise and a few other packs (pretty much all of which we'd already specced!) as standard. They're hoping I may get a build week early doors in September but when I said is there a chance I won't get the car this year, they suggested that's quite possible 🥵 As someone previously mentioned, the more packs you specced, the longer the wait time is likely to be...
robbo

Post by robbo »

Glen I wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:22 pm Hi could you keep me informed if the car is delayed and you want to go for a September plate, my dealer is telling me that I only have 8 days to accept the car, if not 1 will loose my grant !!! I have question this but will not make a big issue unless my delivery which should be early Aug is put back. I have a build date of week 28 WC 11th July.

Thanks
I had asked the dealer about this previously as had this concern myself back when I expected to get the car this year and they said you only have 7 days (per T&Cs) to accept the car otherwise it becomes stock. Said they *may* negotiate depending on circumstances
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

Robbo
Great thanks so it is dealer lead not the plug in grant, Thanks
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

robbo wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:24 pm...
They spoke with the factory and confirmed that no 80 SportLines are being made currently. Apparently Skoda UK are closing out all of the 60 orders (as many have suspected and confirmed above) and currently expect to be done by end of build week 34 (I think), 28th Aug. From build week 35 (29th Aug) they will start building new '23 models, of which all 80 SportLines will be, ...
I messaged Stepan Rehak (Skoda's Enyaq spokesperson) on Twitter about this, and he said they're still producing all variants:

Screenshot_20220705-210958.png

Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
robbo

Post by robbo »

Can you find anyone who's received a SportLine yet? I've seen about 2 in North London I think and 1 was at a dealers!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post