Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Not seen any at all, other than an 80x at our dealer in Exeter,
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,

ChrisB97

Post by ChrisB97 »

Ordered my Enyaq 60 in Race Blue with the Loft trim, free upgrade to 20” wheels and chrome pack as my new company car back in May 2021 the actual order from the fleet management company went in 16th June 2021 and 13 months later I’m still waiting with little or no updates as to when I’ll be getting it - so frustrating!
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

I wonder if your lease company is the same as for my company car, is it Arv**? The wait for my 80 EcoSuite will equate to 13 months too if it comes when they say it will (7.10.22.)
Enyaq 80 EcoSuite Arctic Silver
Bradleyzread

Post by Bradleyzread »

Hi all, new to the group but wanted to see if anyone else is being given a longer than expected delivery date by their dealer? I have ordered through Tusker with my company but have regular contact with the dealer (Citygate Skoda)
My Enyaq iv60 was built w/c June 7th and has been showing on my portal as IN TRANSIT TO DEALER since June 28th, looking on here most people have their car 4-6 weeks after their build date however the dealer is now saying I should be looking at the end of August/start of September...... is this just an apprehension after COVID?
IV60 loft, 100kw charging, Climate Package, Drive Sport Package, Assisted Drive Package, Parking Package.
Ordered October 21 - Currently "in transit to dealer" June 22
dezember

Post by dezember »

Bradleyzread wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:19 am Hi all, new to the group but wanted to see if anyone else is being given a longer than expected delivery date by their dealer? I have ordered through Tusker with my company but have regular contact with the dealer (Citygate Skoda)
My Enyaq iv60 was built w/c June 7th and has been showing on my portal as IN TRANSIT TO DEALER since June 28th, looking on here most people have their car 4-6 weeks after their build date however the dealer is now saying I should be looking at the end of August/start of September...... is this just an apprehension after COVID?
Just a minor suspicion that the dealer is delaying the delivery to get the sept plate.
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Apocryph

Post by Apocryph »

So I ordered an Enyaq 60 back in November 2021 and was told it'll be here in June.

Around April time I was told it would be delayed further. I enquired about cancelling the order, and ended up changing it to the Enyaq VRS instead. I got a discount on the PCP for my trouble, but in fairness I guess they'd rather keep a sale at a discounted rate than lose a sale and have to refund a hefty deposit.

Anyway, I got told it would arrive in July. Fed me a line about how VRS' will arrive quicker because they come off a different line to the standard Enyaqs and there won't be nearly as many orders for them due to price (and the fact they only opened order books up in February).

Then July became September. NO news since then. I'm now reading on websites that they're expected around December. Skoda can't/won't confirm or deny that.
Ordered: Enyaq Coupe iV vRS (Hyper Green). ETA July '22. Then September '22. Now who knows?
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

I gave my number to the dealer (Fish Brothers) who have been great, they called me today to let me choose my plate and told me that they hope delivery will be to them next week.

Arval have been pretty useless during the whole process. I am concerned they will cause a delay. Arval still show ETA 21st October.....

The dealer confirmed that Skoda are definitely prioritising the 60's as these must be delivered within 12 months of grant application.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
lynda220399

Post by lynda220399 »

iv60 ordered on 10th December. got phone call 3 weeks ago to say that its finally been accepted and build date will be 11th July, got a phone call on the 4th July to say the car has already been built and on its way to port and expect it at the end of the month
irshadj

Post by irshadj »

lynda220399 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:22 pm iv60 ordered on 10th December. got phone call 3 weeks ago to say that its finally been accepted and build date will be 11th July, got a phone call on the 4th July to say the car has already been built and on its way to port and expect it at the end of the month
Ordered about a week before you and still nothing. Called Skoda Customer Care yesterday and something about no parts for some options and will be getting a '23 model with no idea of any dates.
Enyaq iv60, Graphite Grey, Suite, Drive Sport, Assisted Drive, Comfort Seat+, Climate, Parking, Convenience. Ordered 04/12/21. Build Week: 41/22 =10/10/22. Collected: 10/12/2022.
Abarrass

Post by Abarrass »

Ordered about a week before you and still nothing. Called Skoda Customer Care yesterday and something about no parts for some options and will be getting a '23 model with no idea of any dates.
Finally sorted my login so I could post after reading this forum for months. As you can see I have a lot of packs on my car and I am worried that this will delay it till a 2023 model. I was too late to get the grant so I am not sure if mine will be made it time for this September.
Enyaq IV60 Graphite Grey - Loft - Drive Sport pack - Comfort seat pack - Convenience pack - Assisted drive pack - Tow Bar prep - Transport Pack - Parking pack - Climate Pack - Family Pack - Heat Pump Pack
Ordered 18/12/21 - Collected 10-11-22

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post