Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Enyaq80greyquartz

Post by Enyaq80greyquartz »

Hello,

My experience was very good.

I ordered 24th June. They had a build date ( which I think only took them a day, not weeks that other people are experiencing) a week to the port, a week to the dealership, 3 days at the dealership and then I collected it 21st of August.

The dealership caffyns in Ashford kept me upto date every week. They originally said 12 to 16 weeks is normal for them. I think they have had 5 enyaqs delivered now.

I've got a lovely enyaq 80 in grey, all the plus packs apart from sunroof, kids pack and lights. Haven't found any faults yet.

Doors are heavy, would advise everyone to get the electric boot lift.

Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

Enyaq80greyquartz wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:16 pm Hello,

My experience was very good.

I ordered 24th June. They had a build date ( which I think only took them a day, not weeks that other people are experiencing) a week to the port, a week to the dealership, 3 days at the dealership and then I collected it 21st of August.

The dealership caffyns in Ashford kept me upto date every week. They originally said 12 to 16 weeks is normal for them. I think they have had 5 enyaqs delivered now.

I've got a lovely enyaq 80 in grey, all the plus packs apart from sunroof, kids pack and lights. Haven't found any faults yet.

Doors are heavy, would advise everyone to get the electric boot lift.
That's what I don't get. That sounds like almost the same spec as mine (even to the colour) and yet mine was ordered a week earlier than yours, but is still "in production" so at least another 3 weeks away.
jamest

Post by jamest »

Same here.. ordered 17th June, just finished second week of being in production. I’m just relieved they haven’t pushed back the expected 17 week delivery time for me yet (touch wood). It went into production on time, but until it is out of production who knows. It will be a big relief when it’s on the way.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

I ordered mine on the 16th June and was told this Thursday it was planned to build week 39 with delivery early November.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

Happy you have your car Enyaq80 but what is going on at SKODA I ordered my car on the 22nd MAY and have a new delivery date of 8th November makes no sense at all :mrgreen:
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if not every car on the production line has a ‘customer order’ behind it; perhaps some are just built for stock and if someone’s order later on matches what they’ve already put through the line, then the lead time is significantly reduced. Or maybe they are cancelled orders which are too late to halt on the line?

This might explain the apparent random pattern we’re seeing with some ‘orders’ being fulfilled in just a few weeks rather than many months.

Every configuration has a unique code so if their system recognises a new order matching what they’ve already finished - or nearly finished - then “Bingo” !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

I’m pretty sure that is the case. Any that hang around too long may well go out to dealerships to replace demonstrators and showroom models that have been sold to people who aren’t too picky on what options they have.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

That was my best guess as to what is going on too. Its annoying as now they know there is such a backlog (and for some time now), they really should be doing customer only orders and nothing to stock. Its not like they have spare capacity at the moment!
tomm636

Post by tomm636 »

Hi. After ordering my iV80 in mid May I was given an estimated delivery of 22nd Oct. I asked the dealer this week if they can give me a build week, their response was that my Car is already built but the delivery date is still 22nd Oct. Has anyone experienced getting their car ahead of the estimated delivery date?
Enyaq iV 80 Suite, Quartz Grey, 125 kW DC charging, 20" Vega wheels, Assisted drive pack, Heat pump, Climate pack, Convenience pack, Drive sport pack, Electric Towbar, Family pack plus, Infotainment pack plus, Built Sep 2021
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Hi, my order for Enyaq 80 went in on early June and was informed of 15 week delivery but I am now told its week 44 (November), just waiting. Home charger already fitted and using this time to look for boot liner, dog guard or fitted crate before delivery. :shock:
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post