Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Dad

Post by Dad »

My Enyaq 60 was ordered on 1st August from Arnold Clark with an estimated delivery date of the 16th December.

I’ve just been informed by Skoda UK live chat bot thing that there is no build date yet and to try again at the end of this month. I’m in no rush but just sharing.

Extras were quartz paint, 100Kw charging, parking basic, climate basic, double sided boot floor, anthracite Regus alloys and mats and nets.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Frobojo wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:00 am I ordered my Suite 60 with quite a few extras on the 26th July and I still do not have a build date yet!!!
:shock:
I ordered mine two months before yours and only got a build date a couple of weeks ago ;-)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Beninscotland wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:37 pm Deposit for Sportline placed on 28/07/2021. Was advised on the day I should expect fairly long lead time of delivery around mid-December due to the semiconductor shortage. Have not had any update from dealer as yet but not really expecting one at this stage. Reading other users experiences here I am keeping fingers crossed this isn't delayed beyond December but I won't be surprised if it is. Regardless can't wait for it to arrive.
Update - just come out of the Skoda customer services chat thingy. My Sportline started its build today (13 September 2021), with a 2 week build and approximate delivery to dealership 4 weeks after that, which would be the week commencing 18th October. They did say however that there 'may be delays due to semiconductor shortage' - so who knows, but at least the ball is rolling
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
PaulTACG

Post by PaulTACG »

Ive just spoken to Skoda on twitter, DM'd my order number, and provisional date of 11th October, with a guestimated delivery of between 5 - 7 weeks after that. Bit disappointing as the original delivery date when I placed the order on 10th July was 18th Oct. But hopefully will be worth the wait - juat a PIA having to shell out for an MOT on current car >:(
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

PaulTACG wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:12 pm Ive just spoken to Skoda on twitter, DM'd my order number, and provisional date of 11th October, with a guestimated delivery of between 5 - 7 weeks after that. Bit disappointing as the original delivery date when I placed the order on 10th July was 18th Oct. But hopefully will be worth the wait - juat a PIA having to shell out for an MOT on current car >:(
I am in the exact saem boat. MOT on current car due 1st December. Enyaq due...Nov/Dec hopefully. If it is close I am gonna sell the old car and do without for a few weeks. I will work out my 90 mile round trip commute without the old diesel Insignia. Might even get the train :shock:
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Our Karoq is due it first service in Jan looks like we'll have tonshell out for that.

Contacted Skoda on twitter mybcar is on the "waiting list" told to get in touch in the coming months for an update.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
DougiV60

Post by DougiV60 »

BioHzrd wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:11 am
DougiV60 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:10 pm Evening all, just received my first order update - car ordered on 13th August and has an estimated build week of 44. Gives me some time to sort out the home charger.

Slightly off topic, has anyone been offered a service plan with their Enyaq? Dealer advised there wasn’t an option as of yet. Any help is appreciated.
Was this date given to you when you placed the order or a few weeks after ?
Expected Delivery Date when I placed the order was March 2022, build week was given after 4 weeks of order being placed.
iV60 Loft
Quartz Grey
Packs: Basic Parking, Basic Driver Assists
100 KW charging
Delivery Update: Car at UK Port, awaiting delivery to Dealer (14th Dec)
Expected Delivery Date: March 2022 (ordered August 2021)
DougiV60

Post by DougiV60 »

Chris__M wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:32 am I was offered a 2 year service plan for £160. No idea if that was an official Skoda thing, or just the dealer. But I was relatively happy with it.
Can I ask what dealer you bought your through? I had spoken to a couple of dealers when I was searching for the right deal, and a few said no service plans, a couple said 1 service for £330, then one dealer said they do 2 services for £350.. to which I was royally confused. My local dealer (Euro Skoda - who I ended up placing the order with) advised there is currently no service plans on offer as they don’t know how much the services are going to cost.
iV60 Loft
Quartz Grey
Packs: Basic Parking, Basic Driver Assists
100 KW charging
Delivery Update: Car at UK Port, awaiting delivery to Dealer (14th Dec)
Expected Delivery Date: March 2022 (ordered August 2021)
BussoV6

Post by BussoV6 »

What i have noticed from this forum and some others is that the order date and build date doesn't seem to have much logic to it...

I placed the order with my lease company (so i need to double check when they placed order with skoda) 1st July....

No information from lease company but last week finally got the 31 code number, checked with skoda on chat, was told order received but no further information yet... i don't get it why some are ordering well after me (tbc) but have build dates and some are even due delivery....

My spec is as follows, as you see, i cant understand why a electronics shortage should affect mine more than any others who have lot of potential electronics options spec'd...

The frustrating things is i sold my Merc' C350E estate when i ordered so having to use summer project car (which has never been used on salty winter roads) at the moment and having to hire cars for our UK family holidays, looking at cheap cars to use over winter at the moment...

Enyaq 60
100kw charge option
Basic Parking Option
FOC 20" Wheels
FOC Chrome trim pack

Will try skoda again at the end of the week....
Private Lease - Enyaq IV60, Arctic Silver, Eco-suite. Order accepted early July 2021. Build week 10, production stopped wk 9! Still no news...
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ it might be that they’re building certain configurations which are in some way ‘common’ to each other, in batches…and they wait until there are enough of a different ‘set’ before changing the run.

With regards to the chip shortage, it could be the most simple function which is affected as opposed to what we’d regard a much more sophisticated feature. Recently someone mentioned here that the chip shortage means they can’t have the electronic child lock - or wait until mid 2022 !

Fwiw, mine was ordered in May, but I only got advised the build date a couple of weeks ago - actually just before the build was about to start. I think the build takes around 3 to 4 weeks from what others have mentioned.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post