Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Chris__M wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:29 am My car was due to start its build this week. Last news I had is that it is now going to be next week.
And my dealer emailed again today, confirming that my car is still scheduled to be built next week.

I'm not pinning all hopes on it, as I know it is subject to so many factors. But it was a nice email to get.
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.

andanother11

Post by andanother11 »

I’m in the same situation that my car should be built next week. Let’s cross our fingers because I read that Skoda are going to "significantly reduce or even halt production from Oct. 18 until the end of the year” so they can focus on the backlog.
Enyaq iV 60, Quartz Grey, 100kW charging, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Basic, Climate Basic, Parking Basic, Chrome, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, 20" Vega. Ordered 07/21, delivered 12/21.
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

Mine is due for build next week too.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

maybe next week is reserved for making right hand drive cars? 🙏🏻😉
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ I’ve never been to a Skoda plant but I’ve been to the Porsche production line in Leipzig and a few JLR plants over here (work related) and they make LHD and RHD cars together.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

Goaty wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:31 pm /\ I’ve never been to a Skoda plant but I’ve been to the Porsche production line in Leipzig and a few JLR plants over here (work related) and they make LHD and RHD cars together.
Goaty, I've been following your posts as like you my car was due wc 6th March and was at Port the same day as you.
The difference is you seem to get better feedback about the status than I do!
My dad ordered enyaq 5 days before mine and only difference was his was metallic grey and mine is race blue. He has had his for 7 weeks and I'm still waiting! So any news, I can't wait to hear.
Away back when I ordered I thought it would be this week and with kids off for school holidays thought that would be nice to go and get car and gonout for lunch or dinner though thinking more month end now.

Cheers and keep posting!
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ I think you might have confused me for someone else 🤣.

Probably hasn’t helped that I’ve changed my forum name once or twice 😜

Mine was ordered end of May and is due later this month. They started making it from 6th Sept though.

Indeed my dealership has kept me well informed (when I ask them) but I don’t think I’ll name them in case others here are having a hard time getting updates from the same dealership!! We get a lot of cars from them, albeit through our fleet company - so I think they are eager to please 😆
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

Mine was ordered the last Thursday in May with a build date of wc 6th Sep also. My dad's was ordered the Saturday before me was built on Wed the 14th July and was here around 20th of August.

My dealership said show some patience! I have asked twice for an update. Patience!

Goaty wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:06 pm /\ I think you might have confused me for someone else 🤣.

Probably hasn’t helped that I’ve changed my forum name once or twice 😜

Mine was ordered end of May and is due later this month. They started making it from 6th Sept though.

Indeed my dealership has kept me well informed (when I ask them) but I don’t think I’ll name them in case others here are having a hard time getting updates from the same dealership!! We get a lot of cars from them, albeit through our fleet company - so I think they are eager to please 😆
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Hello all

I’m just waiting for delivery with little information coming in from Skoda
For the last few days I keep being told that the delivery checking system is down
Car ordered 29th June
Build week 32 (10th August)
I believe now sitting awaiting microchips
On the positive side I am still very excited about getting my new car, however long it takes to get to me I know it will be well worth the wait
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
WD40

Post by WD40 »

Ordered 12 July.

Original build date week 34.

Received an email in week 35 saying build is delayed to week 39.

Email received 11 October saying the car has now been built and will be with me in about 3-4 weeks.

60 with sunroof, fast charging, convenience package, parking package, suite interior, Betria 21” wheels.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post