Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

RichR wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:25 am It’s almost certainly down to the availability of semiconductors and the modules that use them being physically available at the factory. If your car uses something that is in short supply it might get pushed back a bit. For example Family Pack seems to have been a problematic one in September. Also all the car manufacturers have made no secret that they’re prioritising delivery if higher value cars because it means their dealer networks are at less risk of losing money. Hence my Sportline 80 with quite a few options (and no Family Packages or sunroof) probably went through quicker than a Loft 60 with some of the options that were in short supply.
This is what my dealer said to me when I ordered, the higher spec enyaqs are being prioritised.

Let's see how this works out, my 80x has nearly every option but they've yet to accept the order (4th October).

Tbh I've almost forgotten about it to an extent.

chopper85

Post by chopper85 »

I had an email from my dealer Thursday (25/11) saying my car is in the port of Emden and is waiting to be put on a ship and sent to the Port of Tyne, with a bit of luck I should have it before Christmas
ENYAQ IV 80 Sportline • Quartz grey • Convenience pack + • Heat pump • Comfort seat pack + • Assisted drive pack + • Family pack • 125kw charging • Autoglym Vehicle Paint & Fabric Protection (free) • Dash Cam Front and Rear (free)
Craigd

Post by Craigd »

Craigd wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:11 am IV60 Loft / quarts grey/ heat pump
Ordered 28th August
Dealer called this morning to inform me it has left the factory so hopefully will be to me around Christmas / New year.
Update: dealer phoned yesterday to inform me car is in UK and I can expect to collect it in two weeks . I asked about choice of Reg and was told as they are a small dealership they do not have that option.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Craigd wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:09 pm
Craigd wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:11 am IV60 Loft / quarts grey/ heat pump
Ordered 28th August
Dealer called this morning to inform me it has left the factory so hopefully will be to me around Christmas / New year.
Update: dealer phoned yesterday to inform me car is in UK and I can expect to collect it in two weeks . I asked about choice of Reg and was told as they are a small dealership they do not have that option.

I would say (politely) “please can you let me know who is registering my car then, because I know it’s possible to choose from a limited selection. I am about to give you 35 grand + so please help”. Unless you’re not that bothered ;-)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

I didn’t get a choice of registration numbers but I don’t really care - the one I’ve got is actually similar to my current one (other than being 71 instead of 15). At least it doesn’t say bum or anything offensive 😁
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
desholly

Post by desholly »

So I get an email from my dealership last Friday telling me my car is on the ship and on its way had to pop in to see manager on Saturday and he confirm its at the docks so within the next 7-10 days hopefully should pick it up , ordered august 7th Loft iv60 Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic
mikeg

Post by mikeg »

sw1000 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:02 pm
RichR wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:25 am It’s almost certainly down to the availability of semiconductors and the modules that use them being physically available at the factory. If your car uses something that is in short supply it might get pushed back a bit. For example Family Pack seems to have been a problematic one in September. Also all the car manufacturers have made no secret that they’re prioritising delivery if higher value cars because it means their dealer networks are at less risk of losing money. Hence my Sportline 80 with quite a few options (and no Family Packages or sunroof) probably went through quicker than a Loft 60 with some of the options that were in short supply.
This is what my dealer said to me when I ordered, the higher spec enyaqs are being prioritised.

Let's see how this works out, my 80x has nearly every option but they've yet to accept the order (4th October).

Tbh I've almost forgotten about it to an extent.
...so forgotten about it that you're commenting on this forum... :lol:
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Anyone with a week 42 got it home yet ? Still waiting on an update from my salesmen on mine haven't heard since 14th of this month that it was built 8th and intransit to port.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
1stEV

Post by 1stEV »

My timeline so far from order date to today is as follows:

3rd Sept Completed order with dealer.
9th Sept Dealer confirmed the order has been submitted to Skoda and told us the predicted delivery date is 8th March '22. No Skoda order number at this stage.
7th Oct Called dealer, who provided the Skoda order number. Order not "accepted" by factory at this point.
8th Nov Called dealer. Car now is status 10 with provisional build week of 46 (the following week) but their opinion was this would be pushed back.
29th Nov Called dealer. Status is now 20 and confirmed build week is "Last week", though when I asked the week number was told 46, which is the week before last (and the same as the Provisional week)!
His expectation would be that it would now be waiting for chips. The fact there is no substatus makes me think Build cannot have commenced, so I am a bit sceptical.
I also double-checked whether I could register for access to the online status and was told (like others have reported here) that the dealer-enabled option for customers to access the portal is
currently not available due to the production issues. That means all I can do is to keep calling the dealer like everyone else. If I knew the accurate status I would not need to hassle anyone.
iV80 Suite ordered 9/11/21, collected 14/1/22.
Quartz Grey. Comfort Seat Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Plus, Transport, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Plus, Infotainment Plus, 125KW Charging, Heat Pump, Rear Side Airbags, Partition Net.
Tethered Zappi.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Picking up my week 32 build tomorrow

Very excited 😆
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post