Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Northolt Nick

Post by Northolt Nick »

I've had a another phone call from my dealer. (Willis Motors in South Ruislip - who have been very good, as far as I can tell. They have kept in regular contact and been very helpful.) Our order has been updated to status 20 (I.e. locked-in) with a build week of #36 I.e. week beginning 5th September. Only 1 week earlier than the status 10 build week, but at least we know it will be coming soon. Hopefully get delivery 3 to 5 weeks after that. Can't wait. Seems to be in the final batches of 60's.
Thanks for the photos "TheCorm" and "enyaqPT" they look really great.
Enyaq iv60 ecosuite, 100kW charging, Heatpump, Parking plus, Assisted drive plus, Comfort plus, Drive sport, Climate plus, Light and view, Ordered 24.11.21 - private purchase. 😎

Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

kpayne wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:55 am
altitude2k wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:21 pm
kpayne wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:46 am Hi All,

I’ve ordered the Enyaq VRS in late February. Originally the dealership had said I could expect it before the end of the year but I’m trying not to get my hopes up! Been getting emails twice a month from the dealership updating me (normally no updates). I’ve been told I’m getting the intelligent parking as a free extra, apparently it’s happening in all VRS models ordered before a certain date.

I’ve ordered a Velvet Red VRS with most of the optional extras.

I was in the market for a Model Y or Kia EV6, but my wife disliked both on the test drives and she’ll be driving it to work half the time. We’ll see how it goes, but my parents have experienced months of quality control issues with Tesla. I’m hoping the Enyaq VRS will be better quality and worth the wait!
Would be interesting to know what that date was. We ordered my wife’s VRS end of March.

Does the intelligent parking include the 360 cameras, do you know?
I assume you need 360 cameras to do the intelligent parking. I have assumed on the VRS the 360 cameras came as standard and therefore the intelligent parking is just a software change.

Not sure what the deal would be if you didn’t have 360 cameras.
You dont need the 360 cameras for intelligent parking, no manufacturer that i am aware of rely just on image processing for their self/assisted parking. They use exta sensors in the bumpers to identify obstacles, I am not sure if the same sensors are used for the blind spot detection. My Tarraco had only a rear camera yet could squeeze itself into spots you wouldnt think possible!
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Just had a call from my dealer. Was told a few weeks ago that I had finally been given a build week 33 (next week) pushed forward from 43. Called today to say they are receiving it at the dealership tomorrow! Can't believe it really. This means that it was already bullt when i was told about the week 33 build date. Now I need to read up about all the things to check when receiving it like checking the transport blocks etc.is there a good thread somewhere?
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

ChangoMutney wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:43 am Just had a call from my dealer. Was told a few weeks ago that I had finally been given a build week 33 (next week) pushed forward from 43. Called today to say they are receiving it at the dealership tomorrow! Can't believe it really. This means that it was already bullt when i was told about the week 33 build date. Now I need to read up about all the things to check when receiving it like checking the transport blocks etc.is there a good thread somewhere?
👍🏻 excellent congratulations
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

ChangoMutney wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:43 am Just had a call from my dealer.......... to say they are receiving it at the dealership tomorrow!
Congratulations - your long wait is nearly over!

Late Friday I received the "Your life electric is about to begin" email from Skoda UK stating that the car would soon be with my dealer. Hopefully it was on the same boat out of Emden as yours.

EDIT
Nearly forgot that you asked for links to threads re PDI. Here are a couple;

Last edited by IanJ on Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
dezember

Post by dezember »

IanJ wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:54 pm
ChangoMutney wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:43 am Just had a call from my dealer.......... to say they are receiving it at the dealership tomorrow!
Congratulations - your long wait is nearly over!

Late Friday I received the "Your life electric is about to begin" email from Skoda UK stating that the car would soon be with my dealer. Hopefully it was on the same boat out of Eden as yours.

Same here 2 weeks ago when I received the "first" email from Skoda UK. I was allocated wk33 too so I call the dealer to confirm. They still said it's wk 33 and handover in Sept. Then out of nowhere after 4 days received a call from the dealer saying the car is with them. I was like, WTF! Happy and sad at the same time :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
TiMoth

Post by TiMoth »

Islay2009 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 pm Order placed on 29th January 2022. iV80 Suite. Arctic Silver. Sun roof, power tail lift, HUD, comfort seat pack, Convenience pack, Assisted Drive Basic pack, Climate pack, Infotainment pack!! Had a call from the dealership June 29th to say that my order had been "Accepted!". 6 weeks further down the line, I still have not got build or delivery date! Can anyone advise or are in the same position. Has anyone heard if builds are taking place and what is the situation on semiconductors? Skoda have not had a very good review in the Auto Express for dealerships not keeping customers updated! Came 17th out of 17! Honda CR-V topped the list. I have a 5th Generation Honda CR-V EX and am wondering if I should bother with the Skoda! It's my 3rd CR-V, but I wanted a change, hence the Skoda Enyaq iV 80. Cheaper to run than my Honda. 27th week tomorrow since order placed.
Hmm at least yours has been accepted. We ordered mine with a confirmed date 3rd December 2021. Order still not accepted by the factory.
Enyaq iV80 Sportline, rear side airbags, 125kW charging and swap to weight class steering. Order confirmed by fleet with dealer 3 Dec 2021. Build slot week 48 2022. Finally build week 50. Arrived Emden mid January. Delivery date to me 16th Feb 2023.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

TiMoth wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:26 pm Hmm at least yours has been accepted. We ordered mine with a confirmed date 3rd December 2021. Order still not accepted by the factory.
What does your dealer tell you the status code is?

My Sportline was ordered on 20th December 2021, direct with the dealer, cash not lease etc. From there until June it stayed at status 'U'.

24th June it changed to status 'O', ie "Ordered".

I think the next status is 10? When you get the build week?

So if your order is similar I think you should have progressed at least to O by now?

I've seen 60s over take me, and I think some 80s. But not Sportlines as far as I've seen. They are creeping close though - Sportlines ordered a few weeks before me now with deliveries imminent whilst I don't even have a provisional build week :cry:
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
alexvs

Post by alexvs »

snalbansed wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 pm
TiMoth wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:26 pm Hmm at least yours has been accepted. We ordered mine with a confirmed date 3rd December 2021. Order still not accepted by the factory.

My Sportline was ordered on 20th December 2021, direct with the dealer, cash not lease etc. From there until June it stayed at status 'U'.

So if your order is similar I think you should have progressed at least to O by now?

I've seen 60s over take me, and I think some 80s. But not Sportlines as far as I've seen. They are creeping close though - Sportlines ordered a few weeks before me now with deliveries imminent whilst I don't even have a provisional build week :cry:
Mine was ordered October 14th and only got accepted at the same time as yours so we've probably still got some time to go unfortunately. I keep telling myself October delivery to be realistic but not even sure I'll have it by then. Dealer said he'd update me in a couple of weeks so we'll see if there's any movement then.
Enyaq IV80 Sportline - ordered 14/10/2021
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
Collected 18th Jan 23 :mrgreen:
TiMoth

Post by TiMoth »

snalbansed wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 pm

No status code at all.. just "order not yet accepted"
Enyaq iV80 Sportline, rear side airbags, 125kW charging and swap to weight class steering. Order confirmed by fleet with dealer 3 Dec 2021. Build slot week 48 2022. Finally build week 50. Arrived Emden mid January. Delivery date to me 16th Feb 2023.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post