Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Cwl80 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:12 pm I like to always have a spare wheel wether full size or space saver has anyone come up with a solution?
After market space saver wheels are available, see:
https://www.thewheelshop.co.uk/product/ ... esent-day/

Takes up a bit of boot space though, as car hasn't been designed to store one.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

kustardffc

Post by kustardffc »

Did anyone recently get an email about service plans? Just wondering if that’s just a general email drop (it’s the first email I’ve had from Skoda about me having an Enyaq) or if that signifies a change in status?
80 Sportline, Race Blue, Sun Roof, Family pack, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Package Plus. Ordered 18th Dec 21. Accepted June 22, Build week 7, received 8 April 23. Love it!
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Just picked up my car this morning. Definitely worth the wait and easily the nicest car I've ever had while fulfilling a lifelong ambition to own a fully electric car. Started thinking about building my own when I was 20 (engineer), and now I'm 50. The car came exactly as ordered in terms of specification. Nothing missing but no extra features that subsequently became available either. I have the area camera, which for a time, back in November 2021 became unavailable to order, but then appeared again at the beginning of December 2021. I waited until it was selectable before ordering, but with all the issues with chip shortage, the Ukraine war and just an overall shortage of many things, I wasn't confident it would be present. However, everything has turned out just fine. The car was installed with version 3 software, I think.

Hardware H20
Software 0561 ? Must be version 3 i think?
Display panel HW H8
Display panel SW 109

I have the battery percentage in addition to the guessometer range.

Not able add the car in the mobile app yet, I think because of the server errors. Can't seem to activate the boot kick thing but that might be where the car is parked and standing too close etc. I feel like a bit of a wally trying to do it with the neighbours about. Not entirely confident with selecting ACC/Travel Assist etc but I think that is just a question of time and READING THE MANUAL!!! was caught out because I wasn't expecting it for another 6-7 weeks and only had the call on Monday.

Zappi works amazingly well siphoning off our excess solar and sticking it straight in the car. First time I've been able to try it since the installation in January!

Anyway, for those who are still waiting, I hope you have a similarly good experience with receiving your cars. I know some haven't even had build dates despite being on the list for longer. Thanks to all the contributors who have made this a much more useful resource than the dealers for accurate info. Good luck to all.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

TiMoth wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:26 pm
Islay2009 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 pm Order placed on 29th January 2022. iV80 Suite. Arctic Silver. Sun roof, power tail lift, HUD, comfort seat pack, Convenience pack, Assisted Drive Basic pack, Climate pack, Infotainment pack!! Had a call from the dealership June 29th to say that my order had been "Accepted!". 6 weeks further down the line, I still have not got build or delivery date! Can anyone advise or are in the same position. Has anyone heard if builds are taking place and what is the situation on semiconductors? Skoda have not had a very good review in the Auto Express for dealerships not keeping customers updated! Came 16th out of 16! Honda CR-V topped the list. I have a 5th Generation Honda CR-V EX and am wondering if I should bother with the Skoda! It's my 3rd CR-V, but I wanted a change, hence the Skoda Enyaq iV 80. Cheaper to run than my Honda. 27th week tomorrow since order placed.
Hmm at least yours has been accepted. We ordered mine with a confirmed date 3rd December 2021. Order still not accepted by the factory.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

ChangoMutney wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:44 pm The car was installed with version 3 software, I think.

Hardware H20
Software 0561 ? Must be version 3 i think?
Display panel HW H8
Display panel SW 109

I have the battery percentage in addition to the guessometer range.
Congratulations on finally receiving your Enyaq and great to hear that you've achieved your ambition.

It certainly looks as though you have ME 3.0 if you have the digital battery capacity. I have attached a screenshot from a German Youtube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUGnikbF5w&t=134s showing the infotainment display of an Enyaq with the latest software. Apparently ID Software 3.0.0 is the key identifier.

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 19.30.43.jpg

iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

ChangoMutney wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:44 pm Just picked up my car this morning. Definitely worth the wait and easily the nicest car I've ever had
Congratulations on your new car, great to fulfill your ambition of getting a fully electric car,
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

Picked up my iv60 Tuesday first trip was from my home in Rotherham to chessington world of adventure 200 miles. Planned to stop at Milton Keynes to top up, Zap map said 40% battery. At 100% charge the car was saying 240 miles. Started the journey early in the morning, 65mph down the M1 and when I got to MK the car was saying, I would arrive at chessington with 50 miles of range left. Stopped for coffee, charged on a BP plus put 80% in just over a fiver. Got to the park, all charge points accupided, went back later to the carpark and the
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

and...?
Glen you are killing me! What happened? :)
dezember

Post by dezember »

Vasarolli wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:29 pm and...?
Glen you are killing me! What happened? :)
Geln probably ran out of battery both his car and phone while typing this :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

:lol: Anyone nearby can drop by and check all is good?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post