Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

aljack42

Post by aljack42 »

September 2021 ordered. Dealer emailed in repsonse to my query that there is no news from Skoda on build date and additionally said that cars ordered now (January 2022) are likely to be 52 weeks till delivery.
iV60 Loft Quartz (now Graphite) grey. Towbar, Comfort+, Convenience, Light & View Basic, Transport, Parking+, Climate+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Family+, Ordered 21 Sept '21. Delivered 27/6/22 with version 3 s/w

Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

Same answer I got, as I ordered about the same time as you.

Have this gut feeling there clearing old old orders out and may start to send loads of build dates in the next week.

Their extended holiday might mean there's a load of part builds they can finish and hopefully have enough parts coming to slowly build production of new orders
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
AliRiz

Post by AliRiz »

Hi guys,

I would like to thank you all for sharing your suggestions and experiences. I have been following this thread since I placed my order for Enyaq. It has been very interesting to learn so many things from you all. I just couldn't hold myself any longer from saying thank you.

Also, I would like to ask if we can share the locations we ordered from, in order to help understand if there is any influence of any dealer in receiving it sooner...maybe just a thought ;)
Last edited by AliRiz on Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model: iV60 Loft - Ordered: 30th Nov. 2021 - Delivery Est: 31st July 2022 - Packs: Most packs, Sunroof, Heat Pump, 120kW Charging, 21" Betria - Color: Moon White - Status: Collection 28th Oct. 2022 - Order location: Skoda Caffyns (Tonbridge Wells)
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

I ordered on the 9th Dec from Arbury in Leamington Spa. Apparently, my order is 'in the system', but I think that's sales speak for 'We've got your deposit and we've heard nothing back from Skoda'. TBH this is not a problem or surprise for me, as with the current shortage problems I'm not expecting to hear anything at all for many months. I'll be surprised (but pleased) if my car comes before the autumn.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

I ordered mine from Arbury in Leamington Spa also.
Ordered end of July 2021,
6 weeks to get a confirmed build date. Had a few before that but were all postponed.
6 weeks later build started but waiting for chips !
3 weeks later it finally got built.
5 weeks later I was driving it.
Approx 5 months all in.
I was kept up to date by the dealer at all stages along the way.
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
parkview094

Post by parkview094 »

Ordered 13th October. Spoke to dealer yesterday and have a provisional build week of 9. If that's maintained, delivery expected 1st week of April. Ordered from Lookers Guildford, but dealer stressed this was a provisional build week...?
Enyaq iV80, ecoSuite, Metallic Brilliant Silver, Heat Pump, Climate Pack, Convenience Pack Plus, Transport Pack, Panoramic Roof.
Ohme Home Pro Charger (Tethered)
Ordered 13/10/21. Order accepted July 2022. Build Week 44 (31st October). Collected 17/12/22
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Someone I know has a Porsche Cayman GTS on order, ordered last August.

Porsche told him it's delayed, removed lots of options (parts shortage ) and tried to bump the price up by 2k. Basically said you can take it or leave it ...how bad is that.

Just to show it's the whole industry
BussoV6

Post by BussoV6 »

Mine was ordered via Lookers Guildford too.... but at the beginning of July 21. Order accepted by the factory the same week, still no build date! However mine is a lease vehicle but private lease so getting increasingly annoyed! Very few electronic extras added so no excuse re chip shortage based on others experiences....purely because its a lease vehicle
Private Lease - Enyaq IV60, Arctic Silver, Eco-suite. Order accepted early July 2021. Build week 10, production stopped wk 9! Still no news...
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

ians wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:53 pm
Tulls wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:22 am The dealer hinted this week that my 60 has been built but still waiting some components part(s). Has anyone else recent experienced of this and have any idea on build/delivery times or is it back to the litter of when parts arrive? Is there a similar lottery on getting the boat over to england
I don't want to be the bearer of potentially bad news but my 80x has been at the same point since the 27 October last year. I have been in discussions with both the dealer and Skoda Customer Services and neither are able to give me any indication as to when the vehicle will be ready. According to Skoda Customer Services built means the building of all of the component parts and when they have all of the component parts available then the vehicle goes to final assembly where they finally put everything together.

I hope you do get yours soon and don't experience the same delay I have.
If only they would say which packs are holding things up.....but then they know they'd lose money as people may remove them.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

MikeJL wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:33 pm
IanEV wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:16 pm I’ve just spoken to my dealer. Still no updates from Skoda when the car will be built. He says order not even accepted by the factory yet despite being ordered at the end of August. He says he has another 3 ordered in the same week with no updates.

Does that sound normal?
It matches my experience.
Are you private or lease customers? I am a lease, ordered 30th September, eta still 31/03/22 apparently but just spoke with Fish Brothers and no build week.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post