Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Dad

Post by Dad »

Skoda UK chat bot has confirmed a build date of week 41 for my Enyaq ordered at the end of July. Anyone know how long it takes from the start of build to arriving at Dealer? Thanks
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514

Pict

Post by Pict »

Dad wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:41 pm Skoda UK chat bot has confirmed a build date of week 41 for my Enyaq ordered at the end of July. Anyone know how long it takes from the start of build to arriving at Dealer? Thanks
How long is a piece of string?...

Unfortunately the completed build date is dependant on the availability of the elusive computer chips. Mine has been "built but not released from the factory" since week 33

It will depend on your packs selected etc so at present it is a bit of a lottery.

If you see my post above I have just been told there is approximately 6/7 weeks delay from build to completion then it has to get here to your dealer..

Welcome to the waiting game
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

i spoke to Škoda UK yesterday evening and I asked them for an estimated duration from start of build to delivery and this was the response………

“ When the vehicle is in production, it takes 15 working days to be built. From then it can take 3/4 weeks to come to the UK, excluding any delays”

So around 5-6 weeks would be normal, EXCLUDING ANY DELAYS………….

My build start is scheduled for the 11th of October so if it’s delivered this year then I will be more than happy.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Pict wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:12 pm Mine has been "built but not released from the factory" since week 33
Do you know what status code your car is on? Dealer has told me mine is 20 which is 'with production order' and they get no update then until it hits 30 which is in transit from factory. Maybe only something Skoda can answer?
Pict

Post by Pict »

Xtopher wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:07 pm
Pict wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:12 pm Mine has been "built but not released from the factory" since week 33
Do you know what status code your car is on? Dealer has told me mine is 20 which is 'with production order' and they get no update then until it hits 30 which is in transit from factory. Maybe only something Skoda can answer?
Unfortunately no one has mentioned status codes since it was 10, which was prior to the build date.

Edit 16:56, 29/09, just used Skoda chat and it is still categorised as status code 20
Last edited by Pict on Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Pict wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:24 pm
Xtopher wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:07 pm
Unfortunately no one has mentioned status codes since it was 10, which was prior to the build date.
OK thanks. I have a feeling it sits on 20 for quite a while and maybe only Skoda can tell what part of 20 it is in (i.e. its actually being build, its built waiting for chips, etc). I think at some point in 20 you get your VIN but may be wrong (very likely to be!)
Pict

Post by Pict »

Xtopher wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:57 pm
OK thanks. I have a feeling it sits on 20 for quite a while and maybe only Skoda can tell what part of 20 it is in (i.e. its actually being build, its built waiting for chips, etc). I think at some point in 20 you get your VIN but may be wrong (very likely to be!)
I asked my dealer the other day who asked Skoda if it had a VIN yet so I could get on and order the Powerpass charging card but it did not have a number yet

Wotters

Post by Wotters »

My car is currently status code 20.

Here is a list of all the status code I know so far

DF0180EF-0EAC-4067-92BD-E0FAFBB0DE3A.jpeg

Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Need a 20a, b, c, d at the moment to give us the extra detail! :lol:
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Thanks for the codes, Wotters. I’ve just been advised mine is code 38. Therefore complete and waiting to be shipped - from Emden apparently.

It was ordered (by me) 25th May and build started w/c 6th Sept. So if it’s at the port already in Northern Germany, it must have taken less than 3 weeks to build.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post