Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

AndyWhiston

Post by AndyWhiston »

Just heard from the dealer that the car is ready for delivery. They are waiting on authority from the lease company (it's on a cycle to work like scheme through my employer) so hopefully not too long now!
IV60 Loft/Quartz Grey/towbar prep/(100KW charging) 125KW now included as standard/climate pack plus/drive package/parking package/19in Alloy Wheels - Regulus Anthracite. Ordered 1st July 2021 - Build Week 45

Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

AndyWhiston wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:28 am Just heard from the dealer that the car is ready for delivery. They are waiting on authority from the lease company (it's on a cycle to work like scheme through my employer) so hopefully not too long now!
Great news for you, you've certainly been patient
Deleted User 474

Tulls wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:47 pm
Beninscotland wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:42 pm
Thomas419924 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:42 pm

Hope
I’m not far behind yourself I ordered the 16th oct .
Ordered 28th July 2021 - last update Nov 2nd 'awaiting parts'. - shag all since then. Gotta be honest starting to get peed off seeing other orders made way after mine coming through. Have been v understanding with dealer up to this point but being told many times "we have no update" is starting to wear thin...

Big sigh

Am glad people are getting their Enyaqs through though ☺
I'm with you on that, mine was ordered in May still no confirmation og build or section 20? I could derstand if all orders were delayed but seems a lot ordered well after me are getting delivered
Thats awful, how can it take so long given others that ordered later have received there's with similar or different specs. I would be cancelling and taking my business elsewhere.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ that’s the issue though - everywhere else has incredibly long lead times. I nearly cancelled my Enyaq order In October I think it was, when they (incorrectly) advised me some key features would be missing due to chip shortages. I looked at Q4’s, EQA’s, XC40 RC, Polestars, (I don’t like Mach E’s or Ioniq 5’s) and these were all on 9+ month lead times. 12 months I think for the XC40 Recharge.
Tesla’s were in stock but too small for a family car (Mrs wants one now though 😫)

I stuck with the Enyaq as I didn’t want to wait another year. Very glad I decided to stick with it 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
ians

Post by ians »

Beninscotland wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:42 pm
Thomas419924 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:42 pm
sw1000 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:24 pm

Interesting, ordered ours 4th October . Wonder if we are far behind, going to not bother them until next month. Any contact beforehand would be a bonus

Hope
I’m not far behind yourself I ordered the 16th oct .
Ordered 28th July 2021 - last update Nov 2nd 'awaiting parts'. - shag all since then. Gotta be honest starting to get peed off seeing other orders made way after mine coming through. Have been v understanding with dealer up to this point but being told many times "we have no update" is starting to wear thin...

Big sigh

Am glad people are getting their Enyaqs through though ☺

I share your pain. My 80x (Private cash order) went into production week 38 and dealer informed me at the end of October the vehicle was 99% built awaiting a semi conductor component before release. Should not be too long. No change in status since then and dealer and Skoda customer services unable to give me an estimated delivery date.

When I queried how the built vehicle was being stored with Customer services I was advised that my vehicle had not been built yet as production comprises build and assembly. Build meaning the pre-assembly of various components with the final stage being Final Assembly when everything is put together. Skoda customer services seem unwilling to tell me what component / feature is impacted so I am not even being given the opportunity to de-spec the vehicle for an earlier delivery date. Personally I don't think they are deliberately been difficult but they just can't guarantee when the missing components are going to be delivered so their approach is very much "we cant give you a date". So either I/we just have to wait for a delivery at some point in 2022 or cancel the order and do what, as many manufacturers have the same issue. So personally as frustrating as it is I will just have to wait and hope one day the order eventually comes to the top of the pile and I get the phone call or email to say my vehicle is on the way to Emden.

For others on the forum who are eager to get a build date or even confirmation that build has commenced my personal experience is that you can't be certain that it will mean delivery within 6 to 8 weeks especialy if you have a high spec build.

Glad that others are getting delivery though and my pre-delivery check list is getting longer by the week. Fingers crossed all will be well in the end.
UK: Sportline 80x, 21" Betria wheels, Race Blue Metallic, Heat Pump and most options. No sunroof or tow bar.
Ordered end July, entered production week 38.
Deleted User 474

Ouch, my spec is very similar to yours. I also have the sunroof and towbar. Looks like I'm in for a decent wait

Interestingly, a lot of other manufacturers are starting to speed up now, hopefully the same with Skoda. China and others are apparently increasing chip production and more fabs are coming on line.

Tesla is around 3 months now as is the Polestar, this is going to be the family EV to replace the Kodiaq. I'm looking at a replacement for my Superb in the next 6 months , there are a lot of new EV cars coming into the market in the next few months so will be interesting.

Good news is our podpoint is being installed next week.
orrery

Post by orrery »

My dealer claims that the 'family' packs are the one delaying delivery, but this may be misinformed or here-say.

How may chips can there be in a window blind?
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Just had my Zappi installed today, no idea when I'll get the car to go with it. 🤔
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

ChangoMutney wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 pm Just had my Zappi installed today, no idea when I'll get the car to go with it. 🤔
Can I asked who installed the Zappi and are you getting the grant? I ordered my IV60 at the end of Oct and the paper work has a delivery date of June. When I rang one installer he said they could only be installed within 4 months of the delivery date in order to get the grant. I asked the dealer if he could knock me up a letter stating a April delivery date but he didn't appear to want help. With the grant ending in March I wasn't sure if I'd end up qualifying but you're not the first who seems to have it installed well ahead of a delivery date. Maybe you haven't bothered with the grant though in which case the limitation wouldn't apply. Or maybe I need to try your installer!
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Ouvavou wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:20 pm
ChangoMutney wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 pm Just had my Zappi installed today, no idea when I'll get the car to go with it. 🤔
Can I asked who installed the Zappi and are you getting the grant? I ordered my IV60 at the end of Oct and the paper work has a delivery date of June. When I rang one installer he said they could only be installed within 4 months of the delivery date in order to get the grant. I asked the dealer if he could knock me up a letter stating a April delivery date but he didn't appear to want help. With the grant ending in March I wasn't sure if I'd end up qualifying but you're not the first who seems to have it installed well ahead of a delivery date. Maybe you haven't bothered with the grant though in which case the limitation wouldn't apply. Or maybe I need to try your installer!
As I understand it the only proof that is needed for the installer to receive the grant from the government is a proof of purchase and a copy of the order from your dealer order will suffice. I know that you want a Zappi, but I had a Sync EV charge point installed late last year and I have not received a delivery date for the EV.

Here's the link to the gov website https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... s-required
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post