Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

ClaireA wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:15 am Really keen to understand the delay I'm experiencing is normal. I know there are a number of factors contributing to build delays but...
Order placed and accepted July 2021 and delivery date of late October given. This was pushed back to late January, mid July and my latest estimated date is 29th July. I've just called the dealership and they still don't have a build week.
I'm not convinced the car will arrive in July at all, by which time it will be over a year since ordering.
Does anyone have a similar experience? And how long does it take from getting a build week confirmed to taking delivery?

iV80 22 eSUITE 125k CHG in Arctic Silver
Sounds like a really long wait given your order date. I placed my order early August 2021, build week was confirmed in October 2021, build started in late November 2021 as programmed, and I picked up the car in January 2022 - their original estimate was Jan/Feb 2022 to be fair.

Did you go for the crystal face front? My dealership warned me that picking that would delay the build significantly, so I stayed clear. At the time they were stating at least an additional 3 months wait for this, and obviously a lot has been happening since August that has probably increased this.

If you didn't go for the crystal face front then I think your delays aren't normal - can't see why you wouldn't have been ahead of me in the build queue.

ApocalypseCow

Post by ApocalypseCow »

ClaireA wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:15 am Really keen to understand the delay I'm experiencing is normal. I know there are a number of factors contributing to build delays but...
Order placed and accepted July 2021 and delivery date of late October given. This was pushed back to late January, mid July and my latest estimated date is 29th July. I've just called the dealership and they still don't have a build week.
I'm not convinced the car will arrive in July at all, by which time it will be over a year since ordering.
Does anyone have a similar experience? And how long does it take from getting a build week confirmed to taking delivery?

iV80 22 eSUITE 125k CHG in Arctic Silver
Looking at post below by Class68driver something seems off. I would be challenging with your dealer
Enyaq 60, Graphite Grey, Tow Bar Prep, Family Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Basic. Cancelled order taken over by me April 2022.
MBOO

Post by MBOO »

Hi all, Just wondering as people are saying they are getting out of the blue updates, Does this mean the lead times are ahead of schedule or do we think its just the odd car. I'm being told 3 months from build date to delivery does this still seem about right? Thanks
Class68driver

Post by Class68driver »

MBOO wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:28 pm Hi all, Just wondering as people are saying they are getting out of the blue updates, Does this mean the lead times are ahead of schedule or do we think its just the odd car. I'm being told 3 months from build date to delivery does this still seem about right? Thanks
My build was second week of January, no news until a few weeks ago when I got updates of, car in production, car built, car being shipped and car in UK. That's all come through in the last 3 weeks.
Ordered IV80 September 21, Pan Roof, suite interior, 21" alloys, various drive assist packages, power tailgate, heat pump,in Artic Silver.
dezember

Post by dezember »

Just noticed that Parking package is not a selectable package now :( That might be holding up our orders with parking packages ticked... And mine is even with the 360 degree camera...
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
nat1970

Post by nat1970 »

dezembrt - the parking package is only not selectable as it is standard on the 80 - it is just the 360 package that is not currently available
Enyaq 60 Nav Suite, Race Blue, 21" Betria alloys, Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Drive Sport Package, Chrome Pack, Parking Pack Basic, Panoramic Roof - delivered

Enyaq Sportline, Race Blue, Panoramic roof, climate plus ordered 30/01/22
nat1970

Post by nat1970 »

So - I have been watching this forum for a while - My Enyaq was ordered in June - built and shipped across in December ready to pick up in January.... but when they went to pick it up at the port of north shields the car had been 'severely damaged' by the storms. Windows were shattered, seats ripped, headlights scratched, alloys scratched - paint 'rashing' so basically hundreds of chips all over the place! So a new order had to be put in - apparently there were quite a few VW group cars damaged. This meant that a new order had to be raised - and this took 11 weeks for the order to be given a 'priority build' due to the original car being written off. So you would think I would be happy at the moment that something was being done... so eventually my week 21 build date came, and because of the factory shutdown the build date was greyed out - so a full 5 months after a brand new order was put onto the system with SKODA UK fully aware of the problems they have done absolutely nothing to help! what is worse is that im going on holiday next week having to take a skoda fabia and a citygo up to scotland instead of 1 enyaq. I understand quite a few of your concerns, but there are probably people worse off than me who 'nearly' got their cars - I can't imaging what would happen if anyone had an accident as there are absolutely no spare parts anywhere - so I would make sure your insurance includes a hire car
Enyaq 60 Nav Suite, Race Blue, 21" Betria alloys, Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Drive Sport Package, Chrome Pack, Parking Pack Basic, Panoramic Roof - delivered

Enyaq Sportline, Race Blue, Panoramic roof, climate plus ordered 30/01/22
anotherjohn

Post by anotherjohn »

Ordered 31Aug21 & collected today. Given a free cable bag which could be handy when the boot is full. Charged to 80% when I got home & shows 201 miles range.
Race blue 60, 100KW, partition net screen, climate basic, convenience, transport, drive basic, assisted drive, parking basic. Collected 23May22
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

Hi a question did you ,car come with blind spot detection which should be included in assistant drive basic. It just that on new orders this has been removed from the option
thanks
dezember

Post by dezember »

nat1970 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:48 pm dezembrt - the parking package is only not selectable as it is standard on the 80 - it is just the 360 package that is not currently available
Oh? I thought it comes with parking sensor but not the reverse camera. Anyway, my order was with the 360 camera :( Probably the reason why i am hearing cricket now....
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post