Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Chillysquirrel

Post by Chillysquirrel »

This seems to be the frustration. There seems to be little correlation between time of order and time of delivery. Ours is a private purchase, Enyaq 60 suite 100kw, parking pack, Drive sport pack, Climate Pack, 20” wheels in Moon white. There’s been lots written on here about Lease, and various packs contributing to longer lead times, but until Skoda communicate more effectively with their dealers, I suspect us end users will continue to be none the wiser.

TiMoth

Post by TiMoth »

Fleet order of an 80 Sportline with 125kW charger and rear door airbags for the kids. Only allowed two extras so that was all. Ordered the first week of December 2021 and initially advised of potential delivery in June 2022 (7th Jan 22) but since the second slow down for chips then the almost two month stoppage due to Russian politicians we still do not have confirmation of a planned build date. I fully expect it to slip to late Q4 22 which is a shame... ever tried fitting three ladies and two lads plus anything else other than a day trip of luggage into an A180 Merc pool car? 😆 trying to be patient but the excitement is making the delays excrutiating ...
Enyaq iV80 Sportline, rear side airbags, 125kW charging and swap to weight class steering. Order confirmed by fleet with dealer 3 Dec 2021. Build slot week 48 2022. Finally build week 50. Arrived Emden mid January. Delivery date to me 16th Feb 2023.
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

TiMoth, I feel your pain with too small car. Hope your car will not have more delays. I still had one delay, but maybe next week is the the week for me.
80x Sportline with almost all packs
Ordered Aug 2021 - Delivered May 2022
Zoidy

Post by Zoidy »

I can empathise with you TiMoth. Currently using a mini for a family of 4 and it's looking likely our summer holiday will be an experience to remember, with a small roof box and even smaller boot! Had an update from Skoda on Friday and still no acceptance or build date for me.
iV80 Brilliant Silver, Suite, Sunroof, Climate Plus, Assisted Drive, Comfort Seat, Family Pack Plus, rear side airbags, tow bar. Ordered second week of October 2021. Production week assigned 22nd Sep 2022, build week 44, delivered week 52. On ME 3.1.
awi8

Post by awi8 »

https://www.ft.com/content/96b7acaf-798 ... 0aa4ca20d4

customers now placing orders in Europe and the US would not get their electric models delivered before 2023.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft I Race Blue I 135kW charging I heat pump I assisted drive basic I drive sport basic I convenience basic I climate basic I parking basic I Ordered 21/12/20 I Build week 46 2022 I Collection date 17th Jan 2023
ApocalypseCow

Post by ApocalypseCow »

Sure Ive seen this posted somewhere before but cant find it. Dealer has confirmed my car has now left the factory, whats peoples experiences for each leg of the journey? Does all shipping still go through Port Of Tyne? V handy if so!
Enyaq 60, Graphite Grey, Tow Bar Prep, Family Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Basic. Cancelled order taken over by me April 2022.
NeilB

Post by NeilB »

I got a message from my dealer letting me know my car had left the factory and was in Emden, that was Thursday 12th May. No further news but advised it takes between 3 and 5 weeks. Cars arrive in Grimsby.
https://www.marinetraffic.com
If the link does not work check out marine traffice
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

I received confirmation on Friday that my Enyaq is now at the UK port, I should receive it week commencing 30th May. My timeline as follows:
Order placed 18/10/2021
Order accepted 5/11/21
Original build week: 10
I was told in mid March that my car was part built, awaiting chips.
My order was placed via a broker, for a private lease. Broker informed me that all their orders undergo their PDI at the port of arrival and then go straight to the end customer. Maybe they are not as thorough as a main dealer and that may explain why there are issues such as suspension blocks being left in.
iV 60 Suite in arctic silver. Parking pack and Family pack
ClaireA

Post by ClaireA »

Really keen to understand the delay I'm experiencing is normal. I know there are a number of factors contributing to build delays but...
Order placed and accepted July 2021 and delivery date of late October given. This was pushed back to late January, mid July and my latest estimated date is 29th July. I've just called the dealership and they still don't have a build week.
I'm not convinced the car will arrive in July at all, by which time it will be over a year since ordering.
Does anyone have a similar experience? And how long does it take from getting a build week confirmed to taking delivery?

iV80 22 eSUITE 125k CHG in Arctic Silver
Class68driver

Post by Class68driver »

Exciting news, dealer called this morning my car has arrived in the UK and all being well I'll be able to collect in 7 days.
Ordered IV80 September 21, Pan Roof, suite interior, 21" alloys, various drive assist packages, power tailgate, heat pump,in Artic Silver.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post