Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Nick

Post by Nick »

Thanks garden ohm - hope you’re enjoying it.

Nick

Post by Nick »

I’m getting the sense 4 months is typical so far, albeit of course not a big data set. In my case, I didn’t change my requirements, but the system let me order a not allowed combination, and I have a feeling this may have led to a month delay. My best guess is build in August and delivery in September. Unless they bring the provisional build date forwards several weeks 😊 - well, I can dream 💭 😊
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

We took an Enyaq that was ‘at the port of importation’ that was reasonably close to the spec we wanted and is in the quartz grey colour my lady had selected. It arrived before our energy supplier transferred and before our charging point! Relying on a snail cable at present-a week from doing the deal to delivery (not recommended).
Fossilnot
HelioSantos

Post by HelioSantos »

I ordered my 80 14th March. Original expected delivery date was 30th June. Dealer is saying the car is at the port in Germany since 12th June. Have not made it to the UK yet, apparently. It should be soon, but not yet.
Tulls82

Post by Tulls82 »

Does anyone have any updates on their email experience. Ordered my loft 60 on 10 May and was originally told early Sept, this has since been shifted to early October and now mid November. I'm not holding much hope I'll see it this side of Christmas. What are others seeing
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I ordered my 80 Loft end of May. I was told early Oct at the time. I’m not sure how people are getting their ‘build dates’ - when I asked my dealership last week, they didn’t know and “as far as they’re aware”, it’s still early Oct.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

I ordered my lounge 60. end of May and the original build date was WK 32/34 but that was moved to WK 42 no update as of 14th July so I'm hoping it is still on track and not moved again
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.
Caman24

Post by Caman24 »

Ordered my Enyaq80 at the end of July and lead time of 17 weeks I was told, so end of November delivery. I wouldn’t expect a build date yet. Also hopefully the semiconductor shortage doesn’t affect Skoda. :?
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

iixorb wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:33 pm I ordered my 80 Loft end of May. I was told early Oct at the time. I’m not sure how people are getting their ‘build dates’ - when I asked my dealership last week, they didn’t know and “as far as they’re aware”, it’s still early Oct.
Ask the dealer for the SLI number - its 8 digits starting with a 30 or 31 - then send a message to Skoda UK on Facebook asking them for the build week (or any update/current status).

They were able to tell me the factory had accepted our order a few days before the dealer told us and dealer then managed to find out it was build week 42. I will probably share the hassle between dealer and Skoda UK so I'm not badgering either too often :D
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

my order was placed on the 10th of July. the dealer rang me this week to let me know it’s accepted and the planned build week is 42.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post